Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2001, 10:29 PM   #1
Raif_Gwydionson

Hey All, im fairly new so be gently

I've completled several quests already from chapter2 and I've gone into my journal and found that the Sewer Puzzle and the the slave quest are still open.

I've read the walkthroughs and:

1) I can't find the Lover's Ring anywhere down in those sewers. I'm afraid that I might have gotten it and sold it, or something similar... either way, can someone tell me where EXACTLY you get this ring?

2) I beat the crud out of all the slavers and freed the slaves and am now in possesion of Haegan's key... in fact, I've been carrying it with me for days on end. But problem is now Hendak is no longer hanging out at the Copper Corenet.. can't find him anywhere... what the hell can I do about this?

Thanks for any help

~Raif Gwydionson
Swashbuckler Extraordinaire

Old 01-10-2001, 10:35 PM   #2
Archlich Azuth

The ring's on the body of the two lovers in the sewer, the two skeltons. and Heagan, if hes who i think he is, is in one of the cell in the back room. hope this helps.

Old 01-10-2001, 10:54 PM   #3
Armisael

Haegan's the captain of the slaver brigade. You use his key to free the little girl in the cage with the two trolls, the door's in the same room you fought Haegan. When you go back to the Coronet, Hendak does disappear sometimes. It's a known bug, and the only thing you can do is create another Hendak using the console:
Open your baldur.ini file and add 'Debug Mode=1' under the first line.
Press ctrl + space in game. A little console will pop up. Center the screen where you want Hendak to appear, enter "CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("Hendak"), and your new Hendak will be right there. Anyway, good luck.