Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-26-2001, 07:17 AM   #1
Yoraine

(Yoraine post 3)

With a few goodbye threads up and running we thought it might be a cool idea to create a: "We're not going anywhere" thread. Akin to Melusines I love you all thread, but more a statement of positive intent re. sticking around than proclaimaitions of affection (cause we think you all suck! oops, no, only joshing)

I intend to hang around for a good while yet and so does my collaborator sitting next to me.

Here's to much enjoyment, international conversing and globe shrinking, and long live D&D.

And, hey, how ridiculous would we look if the big party some of us dream of would happen to gather only 3 people ...

Guess who wrote what eh? eh?

Old 02-26-2001, 07:25 AM   #2
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

You better hang around!
So how are you this beatiful morning, afternoon (morning to me)?
Old 02-26-2001, 07:28 AM   #3
Tobbin_OHF

Morning Wolfgir. I sent you a short story to add to the website. I'll have to get back to you about the drawing though. Lost of details. Thanks for the offer. I've been wanting to get a tatto of that forever. All I have so far is an angel's face on my right arm.

Old 02-26-2001, 07:29 AM   #4
Tobbin_OHF

I agree with you Yoraine. Good choice to show our support.
Next couple of days, I may be out and about, but I will check up
on the board from time to time. One more good week at least though.

Old 02-26-2001, 07:30 AM   #5
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I'll be around, but not as frequently as in the past. Work and all that! I'm wondering how people will accept the new forum. It might take a bit for the uninitiated to get used to - but UBBs are brilliant for handling lots of hits and UBB code is easier to use than Ultraboard code. The BGDungeon, GameBanshee and Boards O Magick are all UBB forums.
Old 02-26-2001, 07:37 AM   #6
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Morning Tobbin!
I haven´t downloaded it yet but I will. I will also set it in PDF style too and send some pics at earliest at the end of next week due to my hand.

Memnoch, yeah me too, work is heaping up around now alot of new projects and websites and such to work with. HOpefully it wont take all the time for neither of us this "WORK"..
Old 02-27-2001, 06:42 AM   #7
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Good idea Yoraine! Er, this takes getting used to...this merging of our Yorick and Moiraine...(giggle)

I'll be around, albeit a bit less frequently as well. Got my multi-player game going and another may start if I can ever find Heart of Winter. Oh, and that work thing too, sigh.

Still, less frequently for me, is about the norm for most people! LOL Thought I'd just go ahead beat Memnoch to that statement!

Cloudbringer/Storm-Queen
Old 02-27-2001, 06:45 AM   #8
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I will be hanging round... same as Mem... my internet's skyrocketing to impossibility in paying it! Armi will be back... Wah SHOULD BE!!! i tell you, this is a great place to share your probs... at least it worked for me...
Old 02-27-2001, 07:35 AM   #9
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

I'm not going anywhere, I'm just very eager to know how the new board will work! I'd hate to think that people are leaving here because they feel unwelcome, what with this warm and friendly feeling around here!
Old 02-27-2001, 08:24 AM   #10
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I am here, even if the entire Clan of the OHF were destroyed. Nothing except the fury of Ziroc shall prevent me from checking in.