Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-13-2002, 09:26 PM   #1
Reggie
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well im with the House of Telvanni. I think you need to be Telvanni also to be able to even get there without papers maybe. Can try with papers though.

Anyway that tower is full of treasury.

So here come the spoilers:

Cuirass of the Savior's Hide
Armour rating: 26
Condition 2400/2400
Weight: 15.0 (light armour)
Value: 150000
Constant Effect:
Resist magica 60 % on self

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO well im a mage who speciallized in unarmoured but pfff im gonna switch to light armour me thinks [img]smile.gif[/img] ).
Hell i find great light armour stuff always so why wouldnt i [img]smile.gif[/img] .

Anyway, he can be found at the upper part of the tower where the wizzard is. Its in a closed in one of the side rooms. You need to disarm the trap and be able to unlock 100 lvl lock. Just make a custom 100 pts Open spell hehehe [img]smile.gif[/img] ).

Next spoiler:
Dreadric Crescent
Type: Longblade 2 handed
Chop:15-40
Slash:20-50
Thrust:5-15
Condition 5400/5400
Weight: 35.0
Value: 180000
Cast when Strikes
Disintegrate Armour 5-30 pts
Paralize for 10 secs
Charge: 250/250

Now this is what i call a damn sword hehehe. Damn i tried using it with my mage but my mage is a shortblade skilled user and he cant hit shit with this sword, bah (. Did kill my own summoned skell in 2 hits tough after 30 misswings [img]smile.gif[/img] .

That baby just tears through yer armour with its disintigrate 5-30 pts per strike.
With this sword, wear the cuirass and yer set to go against monsters that reflect paralize (is a magica skill so 60 % resist on reflectioned paralization [img]smile.gif[/img] )

A definate killer sword hehehe.

Anyway to get it. Its where Dyvaith Fyr stands, the boss of the tower, and he's right next the room where the closset with the cuiras is.

To get it you need to unlock the chests in his room. Funny enough he didnt even react when i stole his stuff right under his nose.
In one of the chests is an amulet. Put the amulet on and it asks you if you wanna go teleport to bla bla bla bla. Click yes and off you go, kill the drea guy in there and you get the sword [img]smile.gif[/img] ))).

I was there to do a dutie, deliver a note to him. Ofcourse i robbed the place clean hehehehe.

Oh i forgot all where but there's also great wealth in that tower. I also was in some dungeon ((called Corprusarium at the bottom of the tower. Make sure to have yer Open 100 pts (or high unluck 100 pts thief skills) spells ready there and a couple Probes on you to disarm the chests etc)) where i only got keys instead of the promised treasury bahh but i guess i picked up some loot along the way there also.
Anyway when i got out of the tower i had about 300 + dwemer coins, each worth 50 g a piece [img]smile.gif[/img] )).

Oh yeah to get to the tower, its pretty close to Sadrith Mora but like i said you might need to buy papers to get to the tower, can buy them in the Gateway Inn i think it was. Im Telvanni myself so i can just wander around without papers.
Mages can get to the town by teleporting to the Wolverine hall or whatever its called again.

Greetz,

Reggie !!!!
Reggie is offline   Reply With Quote