Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2001, 11:12 PM   #11
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

I have yet to find one NPC that gives you a quest and rewards you for completing it *cough* Erzebette *cough*

Well the one exception to this being Scanthril.

I've killed Torin a good 6 times or more. I just keep reloading my save and kill him again. Take his bow if you do decide to kill him. It's got a Hit+3. And yes I do believe the primary reason is his accent.

-Jafin

PS- Torin says he's quite skille with his bow.... Why does he not fight back? Even when you back off, giving him a chance to shoot at you, he still just sits there looking stupid.
Jafin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2001, 12:09 AM   #12
Knarfling
Drow Warrior

NO, NO, NO!! The real reason to kill Torin is not because of his accent, or to get his bow or arrows. The real reason to kill Torin is to protect the guardian of the Mavin Sword and to re-unite him with his long lost father. I think this twisted logic can even help a lawful good character justify killing Torin. Killing the guardian of the Mavin sword would definately be unlawful, so it could be lawful to kill the person that has confessed of an attempt to kill him. And re-uniting a father and son is a good thing. Thamrys, I think that if you want to, you can go ahead and kill Torin with a clean concience.

Knarfling
--------
Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.
Knarfling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2001, 05:02 PM   #13
catzenpewters
Manshoon

Kerielle is an NPC who rewards you for finishing your quest - she does give you the potion if you give her Algamesh's necklace...
catzenpewters is offline   Reply With Quote