Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2001, 02:40 AM   #1
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I think today is Lady Zeeke's Birthday. I have lost the disc with the birthday's on it, but I think I remember it being today or the 25th or someone's is the 25th.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 11-22-2001, 03:17 AM   #2
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

happy b-day [img]smile.gif[/img] )just in case)

Catch me if you can..
Old 11-22-2001, 09:22 AM   #3
Vampire

Happy Birthday Wendy!

[img]graemlins/happybirthday.gif[/img]

*dances a bit*

*hugs*

here is your present!
Old 11-22-2001, 09:25 AM   #4
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

HOOOOOOWL and a HAPPY Birthday!!!!

[img]graemlins/happybirthday.gif[/img]

Hope you have a real good Birthday LadyZ! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Big wolfiehug!!!

Don´t eat the yellow snow
Old 11-22-2001, 09:26 AM   #5
Neb
Account deleted by Request

[img]graemlins/balloons.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happybirthday.gif[/img] Happy Birthday Wendy! [img]graemlins/happybirthday.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/balloons.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2001, 09:36 AM   #6
Melusine
Dracolisk

[img]graemlins/happybirthday.gif[/img] Hope you'll have a wonderful birthday, Wendy!!! [img]graemlins/happybirthday.gif[/img]

*then bursts out in sobs*
[img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

I am way behind with my Birthday Cards Network...I'm so sorry. It's my own stupid fault for insisting on sending everybody a hand-made card But I can't stop now because it would be unfair to send half of you handmade ones and the other half cards from a shop I haven't been able to do any calligraphy in over two weeks!
I'm really sorry I'm so late, but I promise you'll get it eventually!
Old 11-22-2001, 09:40 AM   #7
Jorath Calar
Harper

[img]graemlins/someoddthing.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wolfgang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/someoddthing.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wolfgang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/someoddthing.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/1partyguy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happybirthday.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

[warning] Overuse of smilies may be hazzardous(sp?) to your health[/warning]

(Just had to put one more here)

[ 11-22-2001: Message edited by: Jorath Calar ]

Old 11-22-2001, 09:45 AM   #8
Sir Exxon
Zartan

[img]graemlins/happybirthday.gif[/img] HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LADY ZEEKE! [img]graemlins/happybirthday.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happybirthday.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/apresent.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/apresent.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/apresent.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/1partyguy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/balloons.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/3party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/3partysmiley.gif[/img]

see ya!

[ 11-22-2001: Message edited by: Sir Exxon ]

Old 11-22-2001, 09:50 AM   #9
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
I think today is Lady Zeeke's Birthday. I have lost the disc with the birthday's on it, but I think I remember it being today or the 25th or someone's is the 25th.

woohoo! thank gawd i was not the only one in the turkey sauce last night, Reeka, any more specific info on the actual date?
and [img]graemlins/lightning.gif[/img]

HAPPY [img]graemlins/happybirthday.gif[/img] BIRTHDAY

[ 11-22-2001: Message edited by: J.J. ]

Amanda, Kyleia, and Kathleen\'s Dad-Best Damn Job, Period.

Official procrastinator of the O.L.D. C.O.O.T.S. Clan
unOfficial Homeopathic Quacktitioner of the IW Realm
Old 11-22-2001, 09:52 AM   #10
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Eh, sorry, gals and guys, I lost my copy of the board birthday list together with all the other data on my old HDD [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] , but nevertheless I am almost certain that the birthday of IW's very own beauty queen and mother goose is on the 28th ... [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]
So long !<br /><br />R³ aka \"The Ramonster\"(thanks Sir Tainly) - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks - equally proud to be Moiraine\'s \"permanent advocate\" ! - relaunched edition -