Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2001, 08:57 PM   #1
maggie

Help, i need to try to come up with a group for multiplayer of 4 people. This is so that i can make up my own classes of Kensi/mage, Ranger/Cleric, Fighter/thief. These people will be wielding Katanas (K/M), hammers (how soon can i get Cromfare?) and flails, and Long swords (dragons don't like this one i think. I would like to have a bard for extra casting power but don't know if they get any good stuff. The other slots are for people to be picked up to complet the character quests, i know you need Valygar to get Cromfare, but who else to get the really good equipment?? Anybody who can tell me where the good stuff is and how to get it would be much apreciated. As well as any ideas on what order to do the NPC character quest order.
P.S. Do i really need a Paladin? The sword is nice but really do you need it to succeed? Or can i get around without this weapon? (meaning is it easier to complet the game if this in being used by one of my party members?)

Old 02-01-2001, 09:09 PM   #2
Malla Gabriel

You don't get Crom Flayer untill near the end, there is a good fail very close to the start in Nadia hold. Bards can get an amour that lets them cast spell while wearing it, but thats in a quest to get a bard with some tough monsters, and some magical insuments.
And you don't need Valgar to get Crom Flayer.
Ps the sword nice but you don't really need it.

Old 02-01-2001, 09:24 PM   #3
maggie

Thanks Malla, that is good to know, however, where is the better equipment? The Shadowkeeper says what you can have and can give it to you but i need someone to tell where and how to get the good stuff. Do I need Jahera to get celstial fury? or any of the other items that allow me to make some good wps?

Old 02-01-2001, 09:37 PM   #4
Malla Gabriel

I don't know of any item that needs a spefic person to get, the celstial fury is just in a building in the temple district, a guarded one.