Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2001, 11:13 AM   #1
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

This is completely ridiculous, but damn its funny! I found it on one of the Wiz 8 forums, its worth reading for a good laugh:

From The Vault Network Forums

I didn't want to do it, because of the personal danger, but I feel that I have no choice. Though I'm sure some of you suspect it, I'm now going to reveal the driving force behind the Wizardry 8 delay conspiracy.

The delay of Wizardry 8 has been planned not just for days or months, but for many, many years. It's part of an elaborate international conspiracy aimed at nothing less than global domination. Yes your first reaction is to laugh maybe. But consider:
Wizardy 8 has the same number of characters as Illuminati. That SirTech Canada is an anagram for Tace Drains Cash. The Tace was a piece of armor worn by 16th century Illumanti soldiers (don't believe me, look it up). This refers to how the Illumanti will use Wizardy 8 to drain the resources of two North American countries.

Interplay, the lackey publisher for the Illumanti, anagrams to YIR Planet. YIR is Illumanti acronym for Yatagham Illumanti Rule. The yatagham was the 16th century Illumanti sword. Again, don't believe me, look it up. YIR Planet. By the sword will they rule the planet.

Consider that the author of Wizardry 5,6 and 7 was DW Bradley. His name anagrams to Bad Rey WDL. If you reverse the W to an M, as is done in most Illumanti manuscripts, you get Bad Rey MDL. Rey is the Spanish for Rule, and so you have Bad Ruler, and MDL are Roman Numerals for 1550, the year the Illumanti were formed.

The names Greenberg and Woodhead the supposed 'creators' of the original Wizardry, are names that have been associated with the Illumanti for generations. Just type one of those names and Illumanti into a search engine and you'll see for yourself.

After the supposed bankruptcy of Sir-Tech in the US, they were alleged to move to Canada. But exactly where are they? Can you find any mailing address for them at all?

The Illumanti and Wizardry have been associated with the Tri-lateral Council, the Federal Reserve, the SMF, and the Masons.

It's a deep conspiracy of world domination. Don't say you were not warned.

Take care,

Don
Scronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2001, 12:03 PM   #2
Serath
Manshoon

Hmmmm, yeah. They can take over the world for all I care. I JUST WANT THE GAME!!!!

Serath
Serath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2001, 01:29 AM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Some yay-hoo over on comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg was offering them $10,000 for an advance copy of the game. They didn't take him up on it.

There's some crazy fanatics in the world. I've waited 9 years for it, I can wait a little longer!

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2001, 11:57 AM   #4
Serath
Manshoon

True on both points Saz. Plus I don't believe Sir-Tech themselves set a release date, so I don't know why everyone is jumping all over them because the game isn't out yet. Like I said before, I would rather they take their time and release an excellent product. Not one that they have to release 8 patches in the first two weeks alone (ala Tribes 2).

Serath
Serath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2001, 02:54 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

And why mention Bradley when he doesn't work with them anymore? (because it was easy to fit into the theory)

(someone has too much time on their hands! )

Was a good laugh, Scronan! Thanks!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote