Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2004, 01:56 PM   #81
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Variol, I want you to know that I sincerely sympathize with you on the death of your dog. It's so hard, I know. But there's another one out there that needs you.
Old 12-16-2004, 03:54 PM   #82
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Variol, I want you to know that I sincerely sympathize with you on the death of your dog. It's so hard, I know. But there's another one out there that needs you.
It's funny you say that. No sooner did they put the dog down that she was handing me a list! I know there are too many out there that need a good home, but I think we need a bit of time.

Thanks everybody for taking the time to share (and care)! It really does help a lot.
Old 12-16-2004, 04:18 PM   #83
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Well, Variol, my condolences on the dog...you have my best of wishes in the healing process! May you give the next one as much love as you gave the first.

Finals are nearly done here...just one more, in Physics, tomorrow morning at eight. Then, I finish my paper, and I go home for the holidays. YAY!

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 12-16-2004, 04:22 PM   #84
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood:
quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
It's funny you say that. No sooner did they put the dog down that she was handing me a list! I know there are too many out there that need a good home, but I think we need a bit of time.

Thanks everybody for taking the time to share (and care)! It really does help a lot.
[/QUOTE]yes, it will take time, I understand this too well. I am going through the same ordeal basicly, but my mom well not have my dog put down until there is no options left. when you feel the time is right, there are plenty of dogs who needs a home, but do not rush into getting one. :hugs:
Old 12-16-2004, 04:33 PM   #85
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

*sneaks in*
Helllllo! It's been ages since I visited I know I'm actually between finals at school-just finished taking my philosphy one after a bad timing fiasco (classes started 30min early-unbeknownst to me until 10 minutes before the class started!) and now I have 40min to spare until my algebra final, then I'm all done for the semester!

So where have I been you might wonder...well, I've been playing WoW, of course! I hit lvl 37 last night...achieving lvl 40 will be so sweet (I get my mount!) and I plan to grind out the last 3 levels and make 60 gold for my mount over the weekend -_-

Things at home are still messed up...my dad is just becoming more deluded...something along the lines of having a baby with his gf and expecting my mom to "join the new family" along with a check for $1,000,000 in his wallet...from her...

Aaaaanyway, our new house is coming along good and I should be in it by the 2nd week of Jan. With high speed if we're lucky ^^

Take care everyone. Did you know normal keyboards suck compared to laptop ones...
Old 12-16-2004, 05:14 PM   #86
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
How did a washing machine fall over ???. When you say it blew what exactly went bang? They are not hard to fix if the electrics are OK.

In the meantime perhaps Someguy can stop sweeping the floor and start doing the laundery by hand for you [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]
Uh... No that's okay... unless Cloudy gives me a raise! I can't raise a family on minimum wage!

On a side note: Variol, dude I'm so sorry to hear about your dog man. I know how you feel.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 12-16-2004, 06:41 PM   #87
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
*sneaks in*

Things at home are still messed up...my dad is just becoming more deluded...something along the lines of having a baby with his gf and expecting my mom to "join the new family" along with a check for $1,000,000 in his wallet...from her...
Jen, if she falls for that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I'd like to sell her. Poor lady, this must be hard on her, too.
Old 12-16-2004, 08:20 PM   #88
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Hey all. I'm very close to being done with my finals. Rather excited actually. Too bad a I have a butt-load to do tomorrow. Oh well. I'm off to study some more. Au revoir! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
Old 12-17-2004, 06:29 AM   #89
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

*Phew
I got my HSC results today, didnt do as bad as I expected, in fact I did quite well, all band 4's and 5's [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Yeah, well its good for me, considering how badly I did in my assessments. It doesnt matter that much as I no longer intend on going to uni, but oh well.
Anyways, ill be back soon, im off to make a new sig [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Well it will be temporary, becuase this one is going to be christmassy
Old 12-17-2004, 06:56 AM   #90
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
*Phew
I got my HSC results today, didnt do as bad as I expected, in fact I did quite well, all band 4's and 5's [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Yeah, well its good for me, considering how badly I did in my assessments. It doesnt matter that much as I no longer intend on going to uni, but oh well.
Anyways, ill be back soon, im off to make a new sig [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Well it will be temporary, becuase this one is going to be christmassy
Hey Hivetyrant, please don't litter in your next post!