Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2002, 12:01 AM   #1
robohobodude
The Magister

Guys, I'm just wondering I kinda stole a note from a captain guy in the sea bounty tavern and it had to do with slavery stuff in the temple district, but it also mentioned Isea Roenall. I went searching in athkatla for the estate and i found it in the gov district, but the door for the estate is bared from the inside i was wondering if any of you could help?
Old 01-09-2002, 12:03 AM   #2
fable
Quintesson

Is this the estate that's in the eastern part of the district? If so, you should be able to use a thief to pick your way in. Bear in mind, the inhabitants might take exception to your presence.
fable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2002, 12:16 AM   #3
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Actually I think if a door says it's barred from the inside you can't pick it at all. That note and the door is part of a quest involving Nalia if you keep her on after you save her castle. If you don't have her then it isn't useful.
Old 01-09-2002, 10:09 AM   #4
Azred
Drow Priestess

Trying to expose someone like Isaea is difficult; you might try finding some of his accomplices/henchmen to assist in his downfall. Re-read the note and try talking to anyone mentioned in that note. You'll need all the evidence you can find to make the case against Isaea air-tight.

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote