Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2003, 09:18 PM   #1
rbeane1
The Magister

ended up a party of 6 thou:

Dirk Male Human Fighter L26 Excaliber
Whitie Female Rawulf Rouge L26 Light Sword
Shash Female Gnome Alchemist L25 Bonebasher
St.Elmo Male Dracon Priest L25 Staff of Doom

Rodan Male Umpani Lord L22 Ivory Blade
Drazic Male T'rang Ninja L21 Stave of 12 Stars

The party on a whole did very well even Rodan performed admirally
Drazic on the other hand was not very effective. I basicly used
him as an archer with the seige alberist and lightning bolts plus an
emergency Mana Refiller with the stave of 12 stars.
rbeane1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 10:33 PM   #2
Rezdude03
Manshoon

thats a good idea taking them with you. congradulations, thats quite a feat beating the game with 4 characters. try a solo party next. beleive me, its a living HELL! [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img]
\"We three, though born on different days, swear an oath of brotherhood\"<br />\"And vow to die the same year, same month and the very same day\"<br />\"Come, my Brothers\' destiny awaits!\"<br />-Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, Liu Bei/ Dynasty Warriors 4
Rezdude03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 01:18 AM   #3
Scatter
Symbol of Cyric

Congratulations on finishing again, modified only slightly:
That doesn't really count as a party of four. No RPC's makes it real.
And there are no rouges in this game: it's Rogue, with the u after the g, otherwise you're talking about some color for your face.
Scatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 01:39 AM   #4
Ziggurat
Symbol of Cyric

The appellation "rouge" is an inside joke among RPGers. Of course they mean rogue. And you can do a four party and still take on NPCs. It is harder than a 6 party with NPCs. Congrats! A solo has its own frustrations, you almost have to be a masochist to get into it. I guess it is the challenge. You know, climb it because it is there.
Old 09-20-2003, 07:40 PM   #5
sultan

well done rb! my first party of four brought RFS the whole way, but i've since done a number of "just four" parties of four.

what i didnt realise was that the hardest time for a small party is actually the beginning. by the time you can pick up help (eg vi, rfs) you dont need it as much, and by then end game you hardly need them at all.

good luck with your next one, however many you bring with!