Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2003, 09:15 PM   #1
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

it was time to put the kids to bed, uh oh one needed a diaper change, so my husband sent her to me, while he tucked in the other two,I grabbed a diapers, caught her put her at my feet, when i took off her diaper, she was gone in a flash, diaper inhand i chased her all through the house, trying to put the diaper on a moving behind is not easy, into her bedroom, onto her bad, off her bed into closet...haaha i had her, brother got in my way and out she went again, to bed over top between hers and her sisters bed, back into living room, where her daddy was standing there laughing, s i put the diaper in his hand and said have at it, we fussed back and forth, but i won, he grabbed her, and rolled her on her back, put diaper under her, and off she goes again across the couch/our bed running and crawling, my turn to laugh, they fought and struggled, i thought she was going to win, but he finaly got it on her, just to have her break his heart by her crys and her i so sowwy....i sowwy...so sowwy, then to bed,lol yeah right chase begins round two....but it is short lived for we are all wore out, hmmm think they are asleep yet?
Old 05-04-2003, 09:18 PM   #2
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Adulthood.. parenthood for that matter. So much to look forward to. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

[ 05-04-2003, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: Nanobyte ]
Old 05-04-2003, 09:21 PM   #3
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Heh, cute little rascal though [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2003, 09:27 PM   #4
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Gangrell:
Heh, cute little rascal though [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
parethood is so *cough* wonderful *cough*
and yes she is a doll, and she knows it,lol she has my attitude, poor thing and tells the other2 what to do
Old 05-04-2003, 09:59 PM   #5
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Stormy stop giving your childern Coffee and Coka Cola an hour before bed time!
I never had this trouble and I raised 5 kids, "Why" you ask? Because I know the secret to bed time. WHAT IS IT? to start 30 to 60 min before bed you warm up three 6 ounce cups of whole milk Don't let it Boil!!! then add to it a small amount of nestles Quick or Hursey's Coco and while it is still warm call the childern to the kitchen table or the coffee table if they watch T.V. before bed and say "Here is a night time treat"! They will love it, and the warmed Latic acid in the whole milk will knock them all out and they will all be ready for a good night sleep within 30 min after the hot Coco is gone. and believe me it works and works great. Every night you tell them if they are good they can have some warm Coco before bed and you'll kill two birds with one cup of Coco they will calm down 30 min. before its time to go to bed and then be falling asleep on their way to bed.
It worked at my house for 21 years. and today is my 23rd wedding anniversary and all my childern are beyond needing the Hot Coco but we still have it when we think about it and everyone is here at the same time.
Old 05-04-2003, 10:51 PM   #6
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

ahh yes, the joy of being parents.