Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-14-2000, 05:34 PM   #1
Nads

Can someone please tell me which room in Shabogun castle (close enough) is D'Soto's as I have all the evil relics except for the one from this room and I've been everywhere I can find in the castle. Thanks

Nads

Old 11-14-2000, 05:38 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Know where you saw Lysandra?? Keep heading up the stairs. I think you enter into a room in which you will have to throw a lever (actually taking you "out" of the castle type lever) and you will be in D'Soto's tower!! Good luck

Wyv
Old 11-14-2000, 05:38 PM   #3
Regis
Welcomed New User

Off the top of my head...

You have to go to the last prison cell and jump down the hole. This will put you in the sewers. From there you have to go up the stairs to find the switch that opens the grate to the other pool. Go up those stairs and you'll come to another switch that loads the outside of the castle again. This leads to the two 'outside' towers, one of which is D'Soto's, where the last element is in a chest. Don't bother talking to D'Soto there, he only whines and moans about being dead.
Old 11-14-2000, 05:43 PM   #4
Nads

Thanks a heap dudes! What time is it over there, you must be in sleep deprivation mode!

Old 11-14-2000, 05:46 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I'm in Michigan so it's a reasonable hour here!
Old 11-14-2000, 06:04 PM   #6
Nads

D'oh, I just realised I can see the time under the posts, 5.30 or so. I just got out of bed And now that my dillema of last night has been solved I can get playing again, are any of you guys into consoles as well, my fave RPG's are actually console titles like Grandia, I'm getting a PS2 today...has anyone played any PS2 RPG's of note that they could recomend?