Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-2002, 08:23 AM   #101
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Hello again Lady Blue! hehehe I think I have been lurking and surfing and whatever too much... I went out, took a long break actually, and then I end up here, and almost didn't miss a thing! I usually miss a lot.. anyways sup sup?? Whatcha up to guys??
Old 04-12-2002, 08:25 AM   #102
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
EEP! mm sorry Galadria! lol. Ive just never had to cook anything that wasnt frozen...well except for maccaroni and cheese...i suppose i should start learning![/QUOTE]
Don't worry, sweetie, just get an elementary cookbook (The Joy of Cooking is the best), and have at it. It really is a joy, and you'll never be sorry. Trust me.(hugs)
Hi ho, everyone, the new server is up! I thought Z might be working on it when the forum went down yesterday. I had to put my RP posts on Wordpad (never learned to use Office). In celebration, I'll take one of Neb's drinks, and drink it while I cook up orange pancakes, bacon, hashed brown potatoes, and omelets for everyone!
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-12-2002, 08:52 AM   #103
uss
20th Level Warrior

ah´, i went to sleep, then came school(a.k.a. hell) and now its friday after school! Yay! plus, the new server is up! Yay!

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
Thanks uss, I am using it for a story I am writing LOL

Hi everybody namely, Sir Regin, Lady Blue, Cloudy, Galadria and.. and... uss! hehehehe

uss, I like rammstein for one music video that I saw... but then I really don't know them a big deal...
Do you mean Links 2 3 4, Sonne or Ich Will? actually doesn`t matter.. they`re all good
ok, my third and last annoying question to all of you, which will also make you want to have a bullet in your head: what is your favourite RPG? mine is Ps:T, starting from two days ago(thats when i finished it [img]smile.gif[/img] )
Old 04-12-2002, 08:53 AM   #104
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Good morning everyone! Why am i on so early? Cause im gonna go bust some weights at the school in a few minutes, soon as my friend gets here. So i'll say my rounds, Hi Cloudy, Sup Glorfy! Hi Bahamut *waves cheerily*, Sup Neb! Hey Glorfy, what exactly is Celebration? Is it some holiday u get down there that the U.S. doesnt get? No fair!
LMAO!!! Sorry Blue.... but It is school holidays for two weeks... since the first term of school is over... So now A most of the kids at school will celebrate for the two whole weeks [img]smile.gif[/img] Lots of FUN!!!
Old 04-12-2002, 08:59 AM   #105
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Well uss, I saw the Sonne video... it was wicked! Snow White and all...

My fav RPG is well.. it has to be BG2. That is because of the romance that's it... I am a lovefool... but then without that, it would be Torment and Diablo... I don't know... I always loved Diablo, no matter if the sequel is not as freaky as the first and more straightforward... Torment was too brainy to play, and it required you to read... especially when you meet Ravel... God... that was a freaking novel!!!
Old 04-12-2002, 08:59 AM   #106
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Sorry, uss, but, neat as PS: T is, BGII:SoA is still the greatest game of all time, IMHO. (now, if I could just find that darned handkerchief!!!!)
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-12-2002, 09:40 AM   #107
Elif Godson
Dracolich

HAPPY FRIDAY

It's Friday and I go on vacation next weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek [img]smile.gif[/img]

If I am not on, please understand that my r'l is
having fun with me . Beaches, sun, FUN
anyone want to come ?!!!
Old 04-12-2002, 05:51 PM   #108
Epona
Zartan

Have fun Elif! Don't do anything I wouldn't do

Hooray, it's the weekend!! Which means I could sleep in tomorrow, but I won't because I would hate to waste any of the weekend!
Old 04-12-2002, 06:28 PM   #109
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Whee, IW is back up! Elif, think of me slaving away here while you're on the beach. Anyone have big plans for tonight?
Old 04-12-2002, 07:01 PM   #110
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Hello to all. Talthyr, if they aren't metal, why do they call themselves "Mettalica?" I have no opinion on them, I've never heard them. Now, Bob Dylan, that's music!
No, no, no, you have it right Attalus, they are metal, I'm trying to saying they aren't heavy metal.

Heavy metal= Iron Maiden, Sabbath etc.

Metal= Metallica, even up to the more modern bands like deftones. (No, they are not nu-metal, they were around before that term came around and their metal music style inspired nu-metal bands... among other influences of course.)