Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2001, 02:27 AM   #1
brianboru
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm about to load and start ToB... however I've got a few questions before I start it. Mainly I'm trying to avoid problems. If I have to go back and play BG2 a while longer I guess I will.

1) I had a romance with Jaheira that was progressing... however I'm pretty sure I must have finished the game too fast for it to come to any sort of resolution. The last handful of dialogues had all been about whether or not she could let herself fall for me, knowing that I might have some evil growing inside of me or whatever. Does this continue in ToB or do I need to let more time pass in BG2 before I start the addon?

2) I've been playing the part of a paladin. Before I found out that each character class got its own stronghold, I used shadowkeeper to change my occupation to fighter for Nalia's quest so that I'd get the keep. Then I changed it back. Is this going to cause any known problems? Would it be best to just change back to Fighter and leave it at that? I don't really use any of the paladin spells, so no real loss there.

Any input? Thanks much.
brianboru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2001, 03:10 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

To your first question, install the add-on by all means.

To your second add-on, it shouldn't make any difference as you won't be accessing that keep once you get into ToB.

------------------
Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2001, 03:25 AM   #3
brianboru
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thanks for the reply! looking forward to the addon - sounds like it's a real winner.
brianboru is offline   Reply With Quote