Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2004, 07:11 AM   #111
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by LordKathen:
Good nite Blue. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Hello all, can I get a really strong java?
Great news for me, my neurologist has released me to go back to driving my taxi! My MRI results where good and my vision has subsided back to normal... I start back at work Saturday nite, so I need to stay up tonight to get back on schedule.
Bloody great news LK. I am so happy for you, lets hope it keeps that way. Mind you I saw them pics on TSR of where you live, with that snow I would not mind staying at home for a while

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 02-07-2004, 07:18 AM   #112
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Thanks for the words wellard. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ya, tell me about it! Actually, the snows gone now. We had a good Chinook, and it all melted in about 2 days.

[ 02-07-2004, 07:18 AM: Message edited by: LordKathen ]
Old 02-07-2004, 03:38 PM   #113
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

I'm so happy to hear that, LK. Really is wonderful news [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hope everyone else's day is going well too - I've had a decent one so far myself. It's funny, just now I was browsing some IW profiles and came accross three people that live within five miles of my anal town - I feel a "Mainers Gathering" section coming to Stealthy's [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 02-07-2004, 04:27 PM   #114
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Lord Kathen, that's fantastic news! YIPEEEE! So glad your vision has normalized!

Ladyblue...uh...maybe we don't want to know...but your butt hurts? *blink* Have you been doing a newfangled exercise or did you have one too many spills off the skis or snowboard lately?
Old 02-07-2004, 04:41 PM   #115
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Lord Kathen, that's fantastic news! YIPEEEE! So glad your vision has normalized!

Ladyblue...uh...maybe we don't want to know...but your butt hurts? *blink* Have you been doing a newfangled exercise or did you have one too many spills off the skis or snowboard lately?
Maybe it's all that coffee she drinks, LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*Whistles and goes about his day*
Old 02-07-2004, 05:49 PM   #116
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Good afternoon everyone. Mood at me moment -> Apathetic and hopeless. I haven't felt like this in awhile, normally, this is when the creative juices of my cobwebbed mind start flowing. Maybe I'm just a bit lonely. Anyway, how is everyone?
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 02-07-2004, 06:35 PM   #117
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Nah nah Cloudy, just from sitting in my computer chair for so long the blood drains out of my butt and it gets all sore and tingly...I usually do something else besides sitting when that happens, hehe

Good to hear your vision is back LK [img]smile.gif[/img]

I had a decent day today. Went and saw my horsies, got some Starbucks, raced and beat a Ford Mustang on the freeway (it had hot guys in it, hence the racing ), and got home bout 10 min ago.
Do have one problem. The subwoofer in my car is making funny noises...dunno if its the amp or the wires or what, but I'm pretty pissed. Had to disconnect it...and boy does it sound horrible without the bass boost . Guess I'll have to wait for rents to get home so they can take it to be fixed
Old 02-07-2004, 09:11 PM   #118
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Woohoo! Great news, LK! May everything stay under control for a long time to come...

Just got back from a daddy-daughter dance with my six (almost 7) year old. Did two rounds of dancing in the school gym, with a break for some lemonade and candy hearts in between. Went back in the second time and the gym smelled like a locker room... after the clothes from a hard practice have fermented for a week [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]

Oh, well... she enjoyed herself, and that's what's important.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 02-07-2004, 10:03 PM   #119
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Aww, Bungleau, that's sweet! Lemonade and candy hearts... [img]smile.gif[/img] We never had those dad/daughter dances at my schools but I've heard local dj's advertising them and it sounds like a great bonding event. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-07-2004, 10:24 PM   #120
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Hi all, hold down the applause it's just me---looks around, notices no one clapping---
sighs...
Whatta week, IWers...nearly had to have a root canal over playing basketball, and still not a fan of dentistry, mostly because I wish I didn't need it! Oh well, the lip will heal, and so will the tooth, and hopefully the pride will too.

I'll have something that's not hot, cold, spicy, or crunchy, and doesn't require much chewing, as I'd cry with the current loose---read "not supposed to be"---tooth.

lol, such is life....

[ 02-07-2004, 10:42 PM: Message edited by: Ilander ]

Is that what you really want to say?