Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2001, 01:46 PM   #1
Sig Segorn
Dungeon Master

Is the only use of a giant spider egg as a Ranger quest item? My leader's carrying around 2 of them, and I'm thinking about dropping them, since they aren't worth anything and no one in my party will be trying to become a Ranger.
Sig Segorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2001, 01:53 PM   #2
sageridder
Drizzt Do'Urden

In the snake temple you will be able to squeeze them into a flask to make cure poison poitions.But they aren't too rare so if you need room so be it.
sageridder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2001, 02:03 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi Sig!!

The Spider's Egg is used for the Warlock quest or later useful in the Serpent Temple. You need a Raptor's Egg for the ranger quest.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2001, 09:23 PM   #4
Sig Segorn
Dungeon Master

Thanks for setting me straight. I'll hang onto the eggs. I'm hoping one of my Wizards makes it to Warlock, and I'm a big fan of anything anti-poison. In other news, I'm about to head into the Crypt Dungeon for the first time, since it seems like the game won't let me do anything else at this point. Wish me luck. I venture forth with some trepidation. Also, I had to kill my first Lake Nymphs. I wish we didn't have to do that. It rubs me the wrong way, even though they're detrimental to the party and they carry some good loot. I, for one, can think of something much nicer I'd like to do with them than kill them.
Sig Segorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2001, 03:58 PM   #5
sageridder
Drizzt Do'Urden

Just think of the Lake Nymphs like ex wives,they run off at the mouth and they take half your stuff.

------------------
Trust is indeed a shiny jewel,set in the stone of friendship.And much like any other stone can be use to crush the skulls of those unsuspecting.To clear the path for me to claim my rightfull place as master of all I survey.

..........O,_
......_.L.=\_:
~~(_)==(_)

[This message has been edited by sageridder (edited 07-16-2001).]
sageridder is offline   Reply With Quote