Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-23-2005, 10:46 AM   #31
Link
Jack Burton

LMAO Thanks machinehead [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] No more worrying about critters anymore, I'd say! Especially since the grenade launcher will make short work of them.
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 02:16 PM   #32
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Glad you liked it, Sir Goulum! Hehe.. with that machine you can make a whole lotta popcorn, I think!
Old 12-23-2005, 03:43 PM   #33
dplax
Jack Burton

MERRY CHRISTMAS JORATH CALAR!!!

It seemed to me upon browsing your latest posts that you are a bit overworked at your new workplace, so Santa has gallantly agreed to lend you these two guys for an undetermined period of time:

Helper 1
Helper 2

Now that those two guys shall help you gain some time, you will be able to play some Dragonshard, so here is a copy of it.

And in case your PC can't run it, here is this for the upgrades you need. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 12-23-2005, 03:44 PM: Message edited by: dplax ]

dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 03:47 PM   #34
dplax
Jack Burton

Following my gift there is only one thing I can say:

"Kiss, kiss, bang, bang!"

Thanks Dave

dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 04:19 PM   #35
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Not knowing my secret santa recipient I did a few searches on the forum for their posts to get some inspiration. Little realising the man of mystery I had come up against. A few searches later, I had uncovered that he regularly donates to the forum and... that's about it [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img] . So, a generous man of mystery? Gee that makes it much easier [img]tongue.gif[/img] . So of course, I immediately thought, GIFT CERTIFICATE!!! Because what man doesn't love shopping? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] So, machinehead, I give you...

A Gift Certificate to the World. Yes indeedy. Anything you want or need will be speedily fedexed to your house with no browsing or shopping or catalogue searching or money required, for a whole 6 months! No terms and conditions apply.

And I've also chucked in a cruise around the caribbean for you and your lovely family (I'm hoping the the pretty lady and dear little child in your profile pic belong to you and didn't just come with the frame... ).

Merry Christmas!!
Old 12-23-2005, 08:17 PM   #36
Jorath Calar
Harper

Thanks DPLAX!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Merry Christmas to you too...

And LADYZEKKE
unfortunatly after a slight giftbag mishap it was clear that you would not get the greatest gift anyone would ever get, so your gift is these guys are going to sing for you and keep you company while at work all year long, just remember to feed them (chocolate, mind you) so they wont eat each other...

MERRY CHRISTMAS

[ 12-23-2005, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: Jorath Calar ]
Jorath Calar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 09:05 PM   #37
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Awwww! I love them Jorath!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] I can't decide which is cuter, the hamster, the kitten, the puppy or the bunny! I will definitely take care of them well. Oh and I name the bunny Jorabbit, he just kinda looks like a Jorabbit. C'mon Jorath! Give Jorabbit a kissy on the forehead!

I'm also copying and saving the jpeg, cause it's just that cool. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thank you Jorath! *HUGS* [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 12:21 AM   #38
machinehead
Drizzt Do'Urden

Lol, thank you Aelia. My wife (the pretty lady) also thanks you for the gift certificate since she loves to shop and I don't. We will enjoy the cruise, we've never been to the Carribean. The picture in my profile is old. My oldest daughter - the dear little child - turns 21 this spring.
machinehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 01:34 AM   #39
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

Aelia Jusa , I now give my present

For this very merry christmas, you get to be "Monarch of the world" for a whole week. Yep, a *whole* week!

Your castle will be built in a quick fast time of 2 hours in the green fields of Ireland. From there you can rule the world, hire your own private jet and tour it, or enslave it.

Your choice [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Merrrrry Christmas!
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 02:37 AM   #40
Iron Greasel
Fzoul Chembryl

Thank you, Sever, thank you! Words cannot possibly describe the thankfulness I feel to you at the moment! Those nano-agents don't fight very fair. He has a sniper rifle and thermoptic camouflage and nanotechnology to make him super strong and fast and resistant to my poison. I have claws. Now at least we're slightly more evenly matched.