Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2003, 07:41 PM   #1
Sythe
Ra

I knew a blonde that was so stupid that.......

* she called me to get my phone number.

* she spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice box because it said "concentrate."

* she put lipstick on her forehead because she wanted to make up her mind.

*she tried to put M&M's in alphabetical order.

*she sent me a fax with a stamp on it.

*she tried to drown a fish.

*she thought a quarterback was a refund.

*she got locked in a grocery store and starved to death.

*she tripped over a cordless phone.

*she took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept.

*she asked for a price check at the Dollar Store.

*she studied for a blood test.

*she thought Meow Mix was a CD for cats.

*when she heard that 90% of all crimes occur around the home, she moved.

*when she missed the 44 bus, she took the 22 bus twice instead.

*when she took you to the airport and saw a sign that said "Airport Left" she turned around and went home
Old 05-14-2003, 07:54 PM   #2
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

uh........I'm blonde.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 05-15-2003, 01:16 AM   #3
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Does that mean you want to have these explained to you? [img]graemlins/hidesbehindsofa.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 05-15-2003, 02:08 AM   #4
Finn
The Magister

Pay no mind to the jokes Reeka. After all, blondes do get more fun than the rest of us. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-15-2003, 02:22 AM   #5
dark_angel_of_mine
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ohhhhhhhhhh my..... i never cared for blonde jokes, i am a brunette...only
saying i really always liked was"blondes may have more fun...but...brunettes are better lovers"
Old 05-15-2003, 02:59 AM   #6
Glorfindel

Ok... i got one... its a bit longer than yours though Sythe [img]tongue.gif[/img] ......

There were three women, a blonde, a brunette and a red head walking along in the forest, when they suddenly fell down an extremly long hole. When they recovered from the fall they realised that the only thing down there with them was a magic mirror . The mirror suddenly came to life, it said "If you can tell me something that you think is the truth about yourself then I will let you out of this hole, BUT if what you say is not the truth then you will dissapear forever"
So the redhead steps up to the mirror and says "I think I am the smartest person in the world" and suddenly POOF! The redhaid dissapears in a cloud of smoke, never to be seen again.
Next, the brunette steps up to the mirror and says "I think I am the most beautiful person in the world" and POOF! The brunette also dissapears in a cloud of smoke.
Finally, the blonde steps up to the mirror and says "I think..." and POOF! she dissapears.

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] I love that joke... very stupid... but still its funny [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-15-2003, 06:24 AM   #7
GokuZool
Lord Ao

LOL @ Glorf & Sythe

I love blonde jokes

[ 05-15-2003, 06:27 AM: Message edited by: GokuZool ]
Old 05-15-2003, 06:30 AM   #8
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

lol, that's a good blonde joke you two.
Old 05-15-2003, 07:00 AM   #9
LordKathen

Quote:
Originally posted by dark_angel_of_mine:
ohhhhhhhhhh my..... i never cared for blonde jokes, i am a brunette...only
saying i really always liked was"blondes may have more fun...but...brunettes are better lovers"
I would agree, Lady Aberdene is brunette.
Old 05-15-2003, 07:44 AM   #10
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Well, I know a few, but I'd rather not say considering some here are blonde (poor Reeka [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] ).

But since this is a blonde thread, I'll add one then I'm off to school.

A ventriloquist goes to local towns in the area always making everyone laughs at what he does. One day, he comes to a small pub and spends most of his time making fun of blondes. This really PO's a woman thats blonde, so she drives up to the pub and lets him have it.
"What makes you think all blondes are stupid! Not all of us are so don't stereotype!"
The ventriloquist stands up and apologizes to the woman but she yells at him again.
"I'm not talking to you! I'm talking to the guy on your lap!"

[img]tongue.gif[/img]