Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2001, 12:34 AM   #1
Elara
The Magister

Hi Nanobyte,

would you mind deleting your two suggestion posts from the forum storyline, cont. thread? They sort of break the continuity. You are most welcome to post any comments or requests for the storyline in the "Thread for Comments, Requests Re: W&W Storyline" posted by Moni..

Thank you very much!
Elara
Elara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2001, 01:08 AM   #2
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I've never actually deleted any messages. Your going to have to tell me how.
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2001, 01:27 AM   #3
Elara
The Magister

Um, I don't know how. I thought *you* knew, since you posted you would delete them yourself!

Well, too bad.. but for the future, you'll know where to put your suggestions.. lol
Elara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2001, 01:29 AM   #4
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Well, I thought if I modified the message, then just deleted all the text would delete the message. But I can't modify the message because it has been there too long. Sounds complicated, but I tried.
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2001, 07:39 AM   #5
skywalker
Banned User

I think Wyv can delete posts off the forum, if you want.

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2001, 09:12 AM   #6
adam mage

how about waiting on the continuing storyline until the coming of the new forum? I'll start the thread all right?

Nanobyte - good job of summing it up!
Old 02-25-2001, 09:42 AM   #7
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Adam - ELARA did the summing up - she deserves the credit! Her original post of the resumming and starting the revisited story line got semi garbled by the board but I was able to reopen the thread and she kindly reposted the sections that were missing.

I have removed Nanobyte's repeat of Elara's thread. I appreciate that Nano was trying to fix the problem with the Elara thread getting garbled, but that's been fixed and we have too many of these revisited threads out there! I took out Moni's 2nd story thread yesterday for the same reasons.

Though Ziroc is hoping to get the new board up soon, I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for it. I certainly wouldn't keep the story line waiting on it either.

Okay?? Okay!!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2001, 11:59 AM   #8
Moni

Thank you Elara for being so kind!

You went through a lot of trouble and obviously spent a LOT of time getting the second thread started and I for one appreciate it very much!

Nanobyte, from previous posts, I gather you are familiar with this and other forums and I can't help but wonder why you would add those posts to the actual storyline rather than the comments thread, knowing that you could not delete them! I thought you liked it here!

In the future of you need to modify a post that you want deleted, remember you have about an hour to do it in (without having closed your browser and using the back button to get to them...but you know this) and that most importantly, you need to leave some text in the post in order for it to modify itself "..." works fine!

I added a twist to the sanity of the evil Monyka with your input...there is your mysterious character!

Please read the original story line thread so that you can "be on the right page" when you post in the continuation. ; )

We know you and we know you have a good sense of humor and want to be a worthy contributor!

I hope the other writer's of this forum will feel as I do that all is not lost and the original storyline can continue!

Will be looking forward to input from you, along the original storylines as you join us in having some creative fun!