Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2002, 08:50 PM   #1
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

I'm pretending to design a MOD for BG2, and one of the new NPCs who can join your party is Bjornin, the Paladin in the Jovial Juggler who wants you to hunt down some Half-Ogres. I could just make up some stats for him (giving him a really low CON, considering the length of time it takes for his wounds to heal), but it'd be more accurate to use the stats he already has.

Could anyone pop open Infinity Explorer and take a look at his stats for me? Or would I have better luck asking the TeamBG folks?

Oh, yeah, P.S. I'm looking for Phandalyn, too. (The Paladin in BG city, who attacks you if you have Evil folks in your party.)
Old 07-07-2002, 08:50 PM   #2
tonious
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I tried using CluaConsole to put him in my party and check his stats, but it crashed... I think you should ask TeamBG...
tonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2002, 10:34 PM   #3
SecretMaster
Apophis

Why don't u try CTRL-Q, or does it not work in BG1? But good luck Six. But where is the Phandlyn dude????
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2002, 04:34 PM   #4
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Poopie. I know you can create party members with the CLUA Console (CreateCreature:"Coran", for instance), but the game crashes if you try to save or leave a map area. I know for a fact there's no Ctrl-Q in BG1, so I don't think you can get non-party members into your party. So, again, I say Poopie. I've gotta find someone who can look at the *.CRE files.....

Phandalyn is in a tavern in Southwest BG city. If you have any Evil party members, he attacks them (he's quite the fanatic), and you lose Rep. for killing him. But there's nothing else of interest in that tavern, so you lose nothing by simply avoiding the place.

I'll try TeamBG in a couple of days, if nobody here can find the answer by then. Thanks.
Old 07-09-2002, 09:23 PM   #5
WolfgarJr
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Phandalyn Level 12

Str-16
Int-13
Wis-14
Dex-13
Con-15
Chr-18

Bjornin Level 7

Str-17
Int-11
Wis-10
Dex-10
Con-15
Chr-18

Class just says "Innocent"
Old 07-09-2002, 11:21 PM   #6
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Sweet! Thanks a lot, Wulfgar. Odd that Bjornin has a good CON, though, and I might have to give Phandalyn something to raise his DEX, as well, to make him a worthy opponent. (yep! [img]smile.gif[/img] )