Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2001, 08:29 AM   #1
DonkeyWan
Drow Warrior

Hi guys I need some help with the game, all advice welcome.

1] How do you kill fission slimes ? I got the books, read how to do it, threw it away and promptly forgit (stupid I know). I can't find the books again and deem them lost. any ideas?

2] I met Kerrick, who was doing some research and promised some cool weaponry and armour. Is this the pantaloon quest and if so, is their a cluaconsole for the three pants, as otherwise I'll have to go back to BG1 and start from scratch to get the items. I would also like to see the text of Kerrick, which is why I don't just want the item created.

3] I have starfall ore, but Cespnar doesn't seem to realise this, will this clear itself up when I I get the second part of the forgeable item?
DonkeyWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2001, 08:40 AM   #2
Jim
Quintesson

1)Use Fire (Fireballs work best across larger areas of them)

2)Kerrick does create the metal unit. The console command are as follows:
Bronze - MISCCB
Silver - MISC50
Gold - MISC47

3)SPOILER
You need the Storm Star mace from watchers keep before he will tell you the recipie.

Hope this helps
Jim.
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2001, 12:12 PM   #3
DonkeyWan
Drow Warrior

brilliant, thanks very much, I thought it was cold and kept getting my butt kicked, tres annoying...
DonkeyWan is offline   Reply With Quote