Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2002, 03:55 PM   #1
Malavon's Rage
Elminster

so here i am when you just kill that half dragon envoy or whatever, i go and the guy teleports me to isair and madae. why cant i git isair???? even after a long time when his fire sheilds and stuff arent on anymore i still cant hit him?? why?
Old 11-23-2002, 03:59 PM   #2
Malavon's Rage
Elminster

i just read my post and i know it might not make sence so here it is again, im at the severed hand, i just killed the half dragon envoy people. now i go down one level and some guy teleports me to isair and madea. i kill just about everyone in this order, the mage behind isair, the mage to the south east, then i start hacking away at isair, and i cant hit him. ive gotten him down to almost dead then he runs away, ive done this two times. now i cant do it again. so now im asking for strategies and the like. thanx
Old 11-23-2002, 07:43 PM   #3
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Actually, you're not supposed to hurt them *too* much in the first battle. You beat on either Isair or Madae until Isair decides they should pop out to the pool room. You clean up any enemies left in the throne room. Then you walk out the door and automatically end up in the pool room.

Fighting starts again, but then Orrick should pop into the room with some news, signalling the end of the game.

However, I found in my games that if the twin of choice was hurt too much in the first encounter, Orrick never did his thing. And there is no way you can kill the twins. They will always be no worse than "almost dead".

Nightowl2

P.S. In case you didn't know it, you can rest on top of the tower after you kill the half-dragons and company.
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2002, 05:34 PM   #4
Malavon's Rage
Elminster

ok, got it