Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2003, 09:59 AM   #1
SiLV@n JicKBoY
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I happened to drop into this website by accident and this was what it said...

"Robert Sirotek, CEO of Sir Tech Canada has licensed the 'Jagged Alliance' (role-playing tactical game series) franchise to Strategy First. So far, so good [img]smile.gif[/img]
But Sirotek furthermore said the following: "In addition to the agreement made with Strategy First to manage the Jagged Alliance franchise, another partner is being sought to handle the Wizardry franchise in the same manner."

That means that there could be a chance that there'll be Wizardy 9 too! I scrolled further down and this was what I saw...

"Sollte es also wirklich Hoffnung geben, dass sich ein Publisher der Wizardry-Reihe noch annimmt und somit vielleicht eine deutsche Umsetzung des 8.Teils und gar die Entwicklung eines Wizardry 9 realistisch wird? Ich halte Euch auf dem Laufenden. "

I'm not sure what that means though. Wussit german or russian anyway? Whoeva can read that, please comfirm it. I hope those news are facts. Then there will really be JA3 and Wiz9... Man that rocks!!!
This's the URL of the site I went...
http://wiz8.mm-world.gamesurf.tiscali.de/index.shtml

[ 02-02-2003, 10:09 AM: Message edited by: SiLV@n JicKBoY ]
Old 02-02-2003, 10:57 AM   #2
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

emmm..it's means the possible making of wizadry 9 has yet to be seen. and when there's news they'll inform us.

well, this adds up to all those suspense. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 05:00 PM   #3
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

LOL! According to my translating skills (okay, a website!) it reads...

"Should it give therefore really hope that a Publisher of the Wizardry row yet supposes itself and divide therefore perhaps a German conversion the 8. and cooked the development of a Wizardry 9 realistic becomes? I keep you current."
Old 02-11-2003, 12:03 PM   #4
SiLV@n JicKBoY
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Wow,

That'd be great! Imagine continuing your adventure as Cosmic Lords...
Those guys must really be creative. Well, I'll keep my fingers cross. I wonder what Cosmic Lords can do. Maybe we'll end up fighting with other Cosmic Lords. You know, Black and White style.
Old 02-13-2003, 07:50 AM   #5
the mighty stamar

Wizardry 8 is probably my favorite game ever so id be in line and beta testing and everything for a wizardry 9.
the mighty stamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2003, 05:27 PM   #6
Dilbert
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Sollte es also wirklich Hoffnung geben, dass sich ein Publisher der Wizardry-Reihe noch annimmt und somit vielleicht eine deutsche Umsetzung des 8.Teils und gar die Entwicklung eines Wizardry 9 realistisch wird? Ich halte Euch auf dem Laufenden

As im German i can tell you this is german (russian is very different), i'll try to translate it by word (by the way this is kind of older I already knew it):

"Should there really be any hope , that a Publisher takes care of the Wizardry Series and that there is also maybe the chance of a german version of the 8part of the series and the development of wizardry 9 becomes realistic? I'll stay you tuned"

It may be not perfectly translated, but its hard with a that long sentence totranslate it by word.

And if you have any special questions concering germany just mail me at Dilbert1985@web.de , I think there are some rong views of us in the US.
Dilbert is offline   Reply With Quote