Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2002, 06:20 PM   #1
Iron Spike
Dungeon Master

i gave the 1 of the things to the ghost, he thanked me i got some exp and then he left before i could give him anything else. anyone know what i can do?
Iron Spike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2002, 06:46 PM   #2
Lord Brass
Emerald Dragon

Which "ghost" do you mean exactly? *SPOILER*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
It isn't the one near the lich is it, the one you give the machine parts for the astrolabe to? Or do you mean the phantom that asks for animals/plants to replenish the garden/sanctuary? If so, you can go back at any time and give them some more quest items.

[ 09-11-2002, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: Lord Brass ]
Old 09-12-2002, 06:25 PM   #3
Iron Spike
Dungeon Master

its the ghost in the garden, and i tried leaving and coming back but he still isnt there. when he dissapeared he walked straight up through the north wall and he isnt there anymore
Iron Spike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2002, 03:34 AM   #4
Lord Brass
Emerald Dragon

It may be that you have to have another item for him to receive, though I suspect that its a bug and you may have to give up on this one. Sorry about that. I've never seen him climb a wall or run off like that before.
Old 09-13-2002, 08:30 AM   #5
B1ade
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi, you mean the ghost in the arboretum that asks for seeds...? If it's holy water that you're trying to unload give it to the priestess. As long as you are sure it's him you need to give the item to, I can't suggest much. If it is a bug, downloading the patches are supposed to help solve it. That happened to me once with Yxonomei and it turned out the bug in the game had put her in another room.....maybe try searching for him.
Old 09-13-2002, 11:22 AM   #6
Witch King
Dungeon Master

Try doing the task (I'm not gonna mention what it is because its a spoiler). This happened to me and I dont the task they asked of me and when I went back she was there, so I gave her proof of the deed, sold her a few things and got bags of exp.! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-13-2002, 07:02 PM   #7
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

That is wierd. He did leave never to return for me but only after I had giving him the three items.

The first time I played the game he never left.

Now the first time I played the game I didn't give Lorrel his daughter's journal from Dorn's Deep. So he never did his reflecting thing and never said he would stay to see the other ghost elfs off.

I wonder if completing this quest has something to do with the activation of this bug.
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote