Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2005, 01:06 AM   #1
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Hey Z & Fellow Ironworkers.

Been a while so I thought I would do some bug hunting.

Level 3 - Skullport South quarter

1. The Xanather Guards (near the caravan) are attacking the Desert Warrior Party.

Level 11

1. Bumbis is pimping out his wives. As you can see he has 4 of them. I think this is due to multiple people being able to complete his quest, which relates to bug 2.

2. The desert leader (with Bumbis's Eggs) respawns. This leads to multiple eggs existing on the server. Also when I entered the Desert Warrior base the Leaders guards were attacking him (probably a problem with the factions)

Seperate Issues

1. I remember we were having problem with items that have color name tags. a few of these items still exist

Level 11 - Valas Warhammer - Red color Tag.
Level 12 - Velsomething or other Amulet of Power - Blue color tag. Also this one is still the one that allows you to cast unlimted IGMS. This is near the entrance to the Dragon Cave.

Cheers!
Old 06-19-2005, 06:05 AM   #2
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

There is also a set of Durnan's Armor of Heroes, or the hero, *blue* on lvl 11, by the choc trap alcove, it was just laying on the ground by there the last 3 times I've found it, and once it was a fresh server, and I was alone...
Edit, I just remembered something...I think the problem isn't that the quest can be done more than once, can it??? You can talk to bumby again and again and again, after you have done the quest, and get a new wife for bumby each time...Easy fix, check for the wife when the pc talks to bumby, after the quest is done, if there, no dialog, I think the script command would be return, a fancy way of saying, hey, she's already here, don't make another one...I had this problem before, and, that's what I had to do to fix it..

[ 06-19-2005, 06:15 AM: Message edited by: robertthebard ]
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 06:31 AM   #3
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Yeah there is also that but two people can do that quest.

For example. YOu come on and do the quest.

10 minutes later I come on and the desert warrior has respawned so I can do his quest as well.

I think that needs to be fixed as well.
Old 06-19-2005, 10:31 AM   #4
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Bumby... OMG, I fell outta my chair at that screen shot!!!!!! HAHAH! What I wanna know, is WHERE IS MY CUT OF THE GOLD, BUMBUS??!! come on, ya stingy dragon... share some of da wealth, gotta server to keep you alive on, ya know! [img]smile.gif[/img] 1000 gold should do. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'll make a cool fix for the wife. (make her dissapear again after x mins). and fix the talking spawn.

The Xanather attacking the Desert people? geez. THAT was a patch issue for sure. Those desert folk have tavern factions--which means everyone is friendly to them, even hostiles. Will fix THAT for sure. weird!

Will find those colored items--T, where are they exactly? I'll remove the ones I can locate--the choc area and such. lemme know!

Edit: Just fixed all those bugs I think. The Xanather attacking the Desert folk must have been a one time thing. Let me know if it happens again. The factions look fine, so I dunno whats up. Will upload when the server is empty.

[ 06-19-2005, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 07:27 PM   #5
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

The necklace is outside the dragon cave on level 12. On the ground.

the hammer is near a beholder on the nth east side of the map (I think) Its not in a container its on the ground.

EDIT: Also Bumbis came out of his hole to attack and fear some of the desert warriors near his area. Not sure what happened there.

[ 06-19-2005, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: T-D-C ]
Old 06-19-2005, 10:07 PM   #6
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

That armor is just outside that area Z. I haven't been that far today, working on lower *higher??* lvls when I was on today. I saw that hammer too, gonna be some freaked out chars, one in particular, if you put a strip script on it, like on the rings of harm. On that, there is a ring still in the bed on lvl 12, I picked it up once, crashed and when I logged back in, it was stripped. Might be easier to just remove it. I don't use em anyway, not sure about every one else, however... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 10:31 PM   #7
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Also the ring of harm for sale on the female drow merchant on level 13 has 0 charges and is sold for 2GP.

Durnans armour of the Adventurer is near the entrance to the CHOC trapped secret area.
Old 06-20-2005, 09:33 AM   #8
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ROTFL, that screenshot is great! Poor old Dragon NEEDS a harem if his eggs keep getting stolen, you know!
Old 06-20-2005, 10:13 PM   #9
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] I think I fixed it. I put a 20 second delay for her to spawn in, then she spawns out 40 later. Should be fine.. let me know. Also corrected a bug where you were only getting the items, and not the 90,000 gold he promised. fixed!

A NEW area was also added to level 11. Northeast area. new items as well! let me know what ye think!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 10:19 PM   #10
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Ohhh new shiny ones. Let me guess a secret chicken level with eat cows signs all over the place ?

Also Z can you bump up the difficulity on those desert warriors ?

They seem a bit easy for level 11 (definatly eaiser than those Malar guys on Level 8, and the lizard warriors on level 10)