Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2001, 04:08 PM   #1
Condar

I went to naskel and went into the mines and hacked my way in and out the other side but upon getting back to nashkel i found that no one seemed to care, i have a bottle of the mysterious liquid and gave the ring to the woman and the dagger to the miner i dont know what more to do! is this supposed to happen??

thanks in advance,
Condar Evilbayne
Old 01-15-2001, 04:22 PM   #2
Kathen Stonefire

Yes, yes... there, there....I was furious when I got out of the mines and nothing happened! I did go back to nashkel and NPC's started asking me if I was the one who did the deed in the mines, and of course I said yes, This told me that I had completed the quest and moved on to more.

( you did kill the boss and maybe picked up the mage there, right? He is a pretty good character to have, if you need one, they are at the very bottom of the mine in a cave in a lake)
Make sure you ID that liquid befor anything else, becouse if it says it has a funny smell, dont drink it!
Old 01-15-2001, 04:34 PM   #3
Condar

boss?

mage?

only mage i can think of is the one on the bridge in nashkell that wants to join and go kill the witch in the gnoll stronghold who i suspect is the woman the guy with the hamster wants to save...by the way can i ditch the two evil guys(the warrior and mage) and get the 2 in nashkell even if they are apparently compeating?
Old 01-15-2001, 09:37 PM   #4
Sherpa Doug alias
Elite Waterdeep Guard

At the bottom of the mine you should have found an island in a lake with a few Kobolds guarding it. It has a door. Inside you will find "The Boss" who is a mage, with another mage prisoner. He summons help when you fight him. He has a chest containing letters you need to continue the story!
Sherpa Doug
Sherpa Doug alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2001, 09:29 PM   #5
Kathen Stonefire

Yes, Yes, did you get him yet? Make sure you give that sword to Zan, He is the only one that can use it.Zan is the prisoner mage. Am I saying the obvious? Sorry if I am.