Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2003, 07:30 PM   #21
lucius
Dungeon Master

ahh... we should all meet in our own coutries that way it wont coast so much i personaly cant afford to flight far
Old 01-09-2003, 08:58 AM   #22
Callum Kerr
Drizzt Do'Urden

oooooooh no... what if your all *actually* really old ugly men with an unhealthy interest in young boys... and this is all a grand plot to get me into your grasp...

Nope... wouldn't be allowed... unless you all want to come to Malaysia and hang out in Penang...
[img]\"http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwARAyMWqyivmPQQNWY0hVVRv3oUvlvq5uMcEd3!RZut55dm8 emNqpdvpE7IkB0Cpa1ykaC4MbaPQTDKfXyfz!1y5xDqyJez01d EkyCZjmc/Callum.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Puff the magic dragon!
Old 01-09-2003, 05:33 PM   #23
slicer15
Symbol of Cyric

I'd love to get to know some of these people here. Unfortunately, I'm still at school, which means I couldn't come to one in America, which is a shame 'cos I think most members are from the USA. One in London would be great though, and seeing what everyone looks like would be brilliant!
Old 02-08-2003, 05:16 PM   #24
purre
Banned

Quote:
Attalus
Didn't Ziroc try to do charvers last October, and everybody lost interest? We can't go, because we'll be cleaning up the ■■■■■■■ back yard
aha..ha.... cleaning... not from lies I'm sure of that,why would you want to clean anything? you dont clean the things you say off lies,so why would you clean other things either?
Old 02-08-2003, 05:26 PM   #25
Charlie
Lord Ao

London it is then. I'm so glad we all agreed without too much dispute.
I couldn't do another America trip, well, I could, but this is so much easier.

Right, we got the venue....now let's get the date tied down. [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 02-08-2003, 05:39 PM   #26
NiceWorg
Baaz Draconian

Attalus and purre, please go and discuss personal matters somewhere else.

For europeans, berlin would be good.. its in somewhat middle of europe and it would be cheap to fly there from everywhere. But to the thought of all the world meeting.. that would be pretty impossible due to our hectic lives, ages and money problems.
Old 02-08-2003, 05:55 PM   #27
purre
Banned

he seems to have ran away..well,I guess thats what liars do

sori nyt vaan,mutta attalus on valehellu ja aika pahasti,minun poikaystävästä,luultavasti puhuu kaikista niitten selkien takana Z'n ja muitten kavereittensa kanssa. etkö muista,saniot silloin ennekun minut suspendettiin vähäks aikaa,sanoit itekkii että tästä paikasta on tullu outo..no minä ainakin tiedän nyt miksi... anteeks vaan jos kuulostaa lapselliselta,mutta mulle riitti
Old 02-08-2003, 06:17 PM   #28
NiceWorg
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by purre:
he seems to have ran away..well,I guess thats what liars do

sori nyt vaan,mutta attalus on valehellu ja aika pahasti,minun poikaystävästä,luultavasti puhuu kaikista niitten selkien takana Z'n ja muitten kavereittensa kanssa. etkö muista,saniot silloin ennekun minut suspendettiin vähäks aikaa,sanoit itekkii että tästä paikasta on tullu outo..no minä ainakin tiedän nyt miksi... anteeks vaan jos kuulostaa lapselliselta,mutta mulle riitti
Okei mä ymmärrän, vaikken tiedäkään mistä se on lähteny. Siinä oot oikeessa että tää paikka on tekopyhä ja aivan liian kireä ja ahdasmielinen, kun ei saa edes kiroilla eikä tehdä mitään muutakaan "ilkeää". Silti musta olis hienoa jos pyytäisit vähän anteeks ja kertoisit kaikille mistä riidellään, koska on aina mukavaa nähdä suomalaisia täällä, varsinkin naispuolisia, ja sä oot oikeasti mukava ihminen. Mutta sun päätös se ilman muuta on. Koitan puhella puolestas, jos ne ottais opiksensa.. hyvät jatkot!

[ 02-08-2003, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: NiceWorg ]
Old 02-08-2003, 06:19 PM   #29
MagiK

I do believe that the rules of the board require that posts be made in English..I may be wrong but I don't think so. And calling people liars then continuing discussions in a different language is nothing less than rude if not a TOS violation.

Old 02-08-2003, 06:23 PM   #30
NiceWorg
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
I do believe that the rules of the board require that posts be made in English..I may be wrong but I don't think so. And calling people liars then continuing discussions in a different language is nothing less than rude if not a TOS violation.
I think she wrote it because she couldn´t know whether I read personal messages (which I usually don´t), so it´s best if we discuss about it here. Nobody mentioned any names. Besides, judging from previous posts, I believe that purre is right on this matter.