Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2001, 05:43 AM   #1
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

COME ONE COME ALL FOR A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME OPPERTUNITY TO COME UP WITH THE MOST CREATIVE WAYS TO COOK, PREPARE, AND EAT THE PILLSBURY DOUGH BOY. Post here your amazing ideas about how you would most like to destruct, dress up or poke him in the belly and make him giggle!! OOHOO!!!

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-27-2001, 05:47 AM   #2
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

I own that laugh! just like I own the diablo gif that nobody else can use

------------------
BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 05-27-2001, 05:50 AM   #3
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
I own that laugh! just like I own the diablo gif that nobody else can use

Hey shutup stop talking and start frying like a good little dough boy!

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-27-2001, 05:53 AM   #4
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

I have had my revenge. My cousin the gingerbread man just stole your wallet and ran out the door and you cant catch him hes the gingerbread man!

------------------
BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 05-27-2001, 05:58 AM   #5
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
I have had my revenge. My cousin the gingerbread man just stole your wallet and ran out the door and you cant catch him hes the gingerbread man!

Up and at them all my hamlet friends there is no escape for the biscuit king or his cousins!! OK enough spam this thread is for a reason and no gingerbread man is going to stop it

------------------

Old 05-27-2001, 07:16 AM   #6
Charean
Hathor

I find it terribly amusing that you want to fry that poor little dough boy... after all... isn't he just FILLED with cholesterol? I don't know if my arteries could take that

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
The secret is knowing the rules so you can bend/break them selectively!!!
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Musketeer of Fast Fourward
Looking for lost brain - I left it only for a moment....and there it goes... rolling under the table!!
Noticing that the Light has gotten further down a Dark Tunnel than expected... Time to get the Lantern... Knowing sooner or later - I will get to the End of this Tunnel to the Open Air once again...
Old 05-27-2001, 07:34 AM   #7
Rikard

Quote:
I have had my revenge.
AAARGH NO
ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇREVENGE OF THE NERDS!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Help me create A Fantasy Realm with your imagination

Old 05-27-2001, 09:20 AM   #8
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Noted Dough Boy Dies

Veteran Pillsbury spokesman Pop N. Fresh died Wednesday of a severe yeast infection. He was 71. He was buried Friday in one of the biggest funerals in years. Dozens of celebrities turned out including Mrs. Butterworth, the California Raisins, Hungry Jack, Betty Crocker, and the Hostess Twinkies. The Keebler Elvs served as pall bearers.

The graveside was piled high with flours, as longtime friend Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy, describing Fresh as a man who "never knew he was kneaded". He was a contributor to the development of the Food Pyramid, a co-creator of The Easy Bake Oven and a member of the Rotisserie Club.

“Fresh” rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with turnovers. He was not considered a smart cookie, and wasted much of his dough on half-baked schemes. Still, even as a crusty old man, he was a roll model to millions.

The only blemish on his career was a murder charge in which Fresh was asuspect after a can of biscuits exploded.

Coming out of seclusion after 8 years was Fresh’s friend the 75 year old Jolly Green Giant who graduated from Cordon Bleu Acadamie with Fresh and was employed by LeSeur, a division of Pilsbury, where he was often referred to as “The Prince of Peas”. He was canned by Pillsbury in 1991 but Giant has resumed his career as spokesman for the popular vegetable line.

Fresh is survived by his second wife. They had two children, and a bun in the oven.

------------------

[This message has been edited by adam warlock (edited 05-27-2001).]
Old 05-27-2001, 10:12 AM   #9
Moni

Aw Man!
And I was just mixing up some ugly pink icing to dress him up in drag too!

Moni

------------------

Old 05-27-2001, 10:41 AM   #10
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Aw Man!
And I was just mixing up some ugly pink icing to dress him up in drag too!

Moni

never fear! there's always others!

------------------