Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2001, 03:23 PM   #41
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Lucre:

Now THAT is THE most scarey thing i have heard all year.
Lanesra i would stay away from Neb or he will do what he did to Mr Gardener to you( duct tape, poles, large hills,lightening, dinner parties etc. in that order except this time DM wont be here to help [img]graemlins/evilhaha.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] j/k Neb you would never do a thing like that would you?

I probably wouldn't..... [img]graemlins/evilhaha.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilhaha.gif[/img] And DM will be there if one is adopted by her..... But until that time, you're all MY PREY! [img]graemlins/evilhaha.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilhaha.gif[/img] *cough* Seriously though, I won't do anything to hurt Lanesra..... Probably.... [img]graemlins/evilhaha.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilhaha.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2001, 06:38 PM   #42
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

Welcome Lanesra! I can see why your name is not the other way, could lead to all sorts of...well you know...
Have fun mate!
Old 11-29-2001, 03:34 AM   #43
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Hi Lanesra - like the name - has that certain special quality. Wasn't our good friend Mr Barthez a nice chap on the weekend . Bet those efforts would have had a few chants and laughs rippling about the terraces [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2001, 04:29 AM   #44
Donut
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Lanesra:
Donut ,mum says you're to get off that computer and wash your hands
dinners ready

See - I told you he wasn't funny. [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 11-29-2001, 04:30 AM   #45
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Well I laughed [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2001, 07:01 AM   #46
SecretMaster
Apophis

Tell your bro to join. My brother joined, but were all caught up with homework and projects, so I have limited time. I have to be leaving in 20 min anyway for school.
Old 11-29-2001, 07:17 AM   #47
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Lanesra:
Donut ,mum says you're to get off that computer and wash your hands
dinners ready

Hello Lanesra! Glad you could make it here.
Old 11-29-2001, 08:33 AM   #48
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Well HELLOOOO! Lanesra! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

Glad you finally decided to 'take the plunge' and jump on in!
*HUGS*

Now, don't mind any of us, we're all crazy! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Just come in and sit a spell, have some fun (at our expense ) and join in the general mayhem and merriment!

P.S. - Lucre...don't EVER think I'm not keeping any eye on ALL of you! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Now: GET BACK TO WORK! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 11-29-2001, 08:58 AM   #49
Melusine
Dracolisk

Heya Lanesra! Welcome to the forum...
Did Donut tell you my nephew plays in the Arsenal Youth Team? His name's Moritz Volz. I'm afraid that will be all I can contribute to any sports discussions (yech [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img] ... sorry, not a big sports fan ) but there are many others here that will definitely look forward to having a nice long talk with you about that username of yours

[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] Enjoy your stay on the Ironworks! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]