Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2006, 06:41 AM   #81
Legolas
Jack Burton

Of course, they don't have to be his. If there's anything a character wants to know before entering town, this is the time to come forward and ask.
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 07:19 AM   #82
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Agreed Leggy. I was planning on writing a DM post about entering town, but I'll hold off until people have asked their questions [img]smile.gif[/img] .

That and RL has been a tad busy atm, but I've still time for a post - just not over the past few days. Should be free for a while.
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 08:09 PM   #83
shamrock_uk
Dracolich

Humble apologies for my absence, I'm crap. I have posted though [img]smile.gif[/img]
shamrock_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 07:43 PM   #84
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

So anyone up for changing the game name from "Antagonist's Anarchy" to "Agony Analysis". Having re-read some of the posts, all the party seems to do is talk-talk-talk . Not that that's a bad thing.
Old 12-02-2006, 08:09 PM   #85
Legolas
Jack Burton

I'm more one for "Amaranthine Allocutions" myself [img]smile.gif[/img]
Cue cous' DM post on entering town...

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 08:18 PM   #86
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

I guess that means I really ought to post, eh? .

All right - I'll get to it. I think we have you left, Sham, Ivelliis and possibly Dplax. I was wondering if you'd prefer to write yourselves in though?

And "Amaranthine Allocutions"? I like it [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Old 12-03-2006, 07:58 AM   #87
dplax
Jack Burton

Yep. I'm still in! [img]smile.gif[/img]

*goes to play catch up*
dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 08:53 PM   #88
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

*ahem* .... boo [img]smile.gif[/img]

Name: Katharina “Áine” (I-nee), “Aikia” (I-kah)

Height: 5’4
Weight: 90 lb
Build: slender and sensual, but slightly underfed
Skin Tone: smooth and unmarred perfection, colour of pale china
Hair Colour: dark chocolate brown, almost black
Eye Colour: slate gray like a dusky morn, with flecks of silver and aqua blue

Attributes
Str:
End: 4
Agi: 3
Int: 2
Aur: 3
Per: 4
Spr: 2

Skills
Acrobatics
Adept
Climbing Novice
Sprinting/Running Adept
Jumping Adept
Alchemism Novice
Herbalism Adept
Tracking Novice
Stealth Adept
Pickpocket Novice
Tailoring Novice
Knowledge: Court life/Etiquette Master
Knowledge: Forest Adept
Knowledge: Wildlife Adept
Massage – relax, heal, strengthen Adept
Entertain: Dance, Play(flute) Master
Skill – Endurance (pain) Master

Magic
Major:
Animal (Commune with Beasts, Calm Beasts, Charm Beasts, Summon Beasts, Share Mind)
Minor: Aura Scent (latent talent)

Weapon Mastery
Mastery:
--
Acolyte: Martial arts – “capoeira” (a martial art that is dance-like and is often performed to the sound of various musical instruments)

Signature Move/Special Ability
-Soul Meld:
works the same way as “share mind” except used on humanoids – can look through their eyes, or they can look through hers; however this ability can be dangerous if the subject knows about her ability and are unwilling to share their eyes and mind with her; also she can only get a glimmer of their thoughts and how much she learns will depend on how well the other person is guarding their thoughts and memories.
-Spirit Walk: extremely dangerous, only usable with the right burning incense (although possible without it, it has never been done) and meditation; spirit leaves body and goes where she wills; however her body will be left empty and unprotected, possible for other spirits to take over or her body destroyed, leaving her wandering forever. An invisible thread ties her spirit to her body, so she always knows how to get back, unless her body is destroyed or taken over
-Beast Stance: When fighting she can summon up different animal “spirits” and fight/move like them (take on their qualities). Only possible with animals she has spent time with, studying and learning their movements.

Appearance/Personality
Aine is rather short for her age, which combined with her chirpy personality makes her seem younger than she actually is. However her shapely body belies her actual age, which has caused much trouble in the past with individuals who believed her shortness in stature meant she would make an easy target.

Her chocolate dark-brown, almost black hair is short and unruly, with the ends contained by a little piece of twine. In front of her right ear, tied around a lock of her hair is a silver wire with an aqua blue gem dangling from it, shaped like a small chandelier crystal (see here for hair and crystal: Hair). Her eyes stare out of her heart-shaped face like cloudy pools of gray, with flecks of silver and aqua blue flickering in and out. Overall her face looks like that of an unkempt china doll, one that is beautiful and fragile, yet at the same time sensual, who was not well cared for.

Her frame appears slightly underfed, which could be caused by the need to forage and live in the surrounding forest. On her left ear is a large silver cuff that curves delicately around the middle of the edge of her ear, about an inch in length. Etched into its surface are strange runes which look like someone had dripped water onto wet ink, causing them to run and become unreadable.

Around her right wrist is a dull platinum band with three platinum rings dangling in a chain from it, making a musical chinking noise whenever she moves her arm. The band is smooth and unmarred, and does not appear to be removable. On the middle of her left palm is a tattoo of a large angry hawk fighting a sinister serpent, both the color of crimson (the crest of the Baron Bloodhawk). When she wiggles her fingers it looks like the serpent is undulating its coils around the hawk, who is beating its wings at the serpent.

The long, ragged-edged silk shirt she wears fastens around her neck with silver wire, baring her shoulders and arms but covering her back. The colour is a slate gray, complementing the colour of her eyes. She wears bloomers, common under lady skirts, but uncommon by itself. They flounce out and gather at the knee, where bits of torn lace flounce out at the end of the midnight blue coloured cotton fabric. Although ripped, torn, and dirty from the forest, underneath the grime it is evident that the clothing is made of very fine material, which most peasants and some merchants cannot afford (see here for shirt and pants: Pants Shirt).

Personality-wise she comes across as almost an animal herself, like a delicate bird or her beloved pet, Suki. She moves through her emotions in a whirlwind, easily pleased and loving being the center of attention. However her eyes almost appear as if they are hiding something deeper behind their cloudy orbs.

Background
Aine has been foraging off forests and towns for three years, collecting shiny and strange objects that appeal to her and basically trying to survive. Not much is known about her past, a subject that she skirts around skittishly. Her pet, Suki, and the two crystals seem to have some deep importance to her. She also seems to be missing some basic understandings that most people would know, like the understanding of monetary value. On the other hand, she knows more in some subjects than most commoners do, such as how to address high ranking officials and how to act. The group discovers her outside the city Talryr, where she had been plaguing the people with her antics.

Pet
Name:
Suki
Creature: Sugar glider
Description: White belly and face, with a black stripe going from pink nose down her back; black over her eyes and ears, and down her legs to her pink feet; the rest of her is a soft gray colour; she has black intelligent eyes and is about the size and weight of a squirrel. Suki is a real attention hog and will become depressed if no one pays attention to her. Around her neck is an aqua blue crystal that matches the one worn in her “owner’s” hair, fastened with a collar of thin silver wire.

Currency: 10 pennies, 2 silver crowns

Inventory
- clothing (bloomers and tunic), no shoes
- two aqua blue crystals secured with silver wire (in her hair and around Suki’s neck)
- silver earcuff, platinum bracelet (both not removable)
- soft lambskin pouch that she usually wears tied around her neck, containing herbs, incense, and tuffs of fur from various animals
- large leaves woven together to form a sort of cloth, which she ties the edges together to contain her other meager belongings; can also be used to form a makeshift shelter or waterproof blanket/cloak
- money
- a well-loved, carved wooden flute
- a medium sized silver mirror
- a few shiny riverbed pebbles, and a half-dozen expensive looking gems of various colors
- a few rolls of handmade twine
- a collection of squashed edible berries, tubers, and nuts
- a dagger formed out of sharpened black obsidian rock, which she keeps tucked in the front of her pants

EDIT - just breaking up text a little, forgot that the forum doesn't like tabs [img]tongue.gif[/img]

EDIT2 - also just realised some people may not know what a sugar glider is, it's almost like a flying squirrel (but sooo much cuter [img]smile.gif[/img] ), here are google images of them: sugar glider pics

[ 12-03-2006, 11:35 PM: Message edited by: Skydracgrrl ]
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:29 PM   #89
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Welcome to the game Skye. We'll have to get you written in [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2006, 12:31 AM   #90
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

omg.. joint-posting should be illegal for the two of us. :x

EDIT - btw, Cal, you totally messed up what my char's personality usually is like by making Isokla so mean! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 12-04-2006, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: Skydracgrrl ]
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote