Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-22-2002, 03:39 PM   #1
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

They just opened up a theatre by me that is absolutely amazing. First off, they don't have chairs, they have couches. Secondly and most importantly, they have a full bar there. God Bless America.
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition
MILAMBER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2002, 03:46 PM   #2
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

AAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!!

I want one!!! At least in the nearest civilized area near me!!!

I may live near a city but god... there aint nothin next door cept fields!
Old 03-22-2002, 07:16 PM   #3
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Black_Knight:
AAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!!

I want one!!!
Me too, lol
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2002, 02:17 PM   #4
Lavindathar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Black_Knight:
AAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!!

I want one!!! At least in the nearest civilized area near me!!!

I may live near a city but god... there aint nothin next door cept fields!
<font color="cyan">So you live in one of those cities most people call villages? </font>
Old 04-16-2002, 07:27 AM   #5
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:
They just opened up a theatre by me that is absolutely amazing. First off, they don't have chairs, they have couches. Secondly and most importantly, they have a full bar there. God Bless America.
Kewl . Do people serve you or do you have to buy the drinks?
GokuZool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2002, 05:42 PM   #6
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by GokuZool:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MILAMBER:
Kewl . Do people serve you or do you have to buy the drinks?</font>[/QUOTE]You have to go buy the drinks. I don't know if you've ever been to a broadway show or something similar, but that's kinda what it's like.
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition
MILAMBER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2002, 10:27 PM   #7
Moni

Wow, that is totally cool!
Something that nice woiuldn't last here though...you'd end up with filthy cushions and gunfire in the lobby LOL.
Enjoy!
Old 04-22-2002, 06:28 PM   #8
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originaly posted by Lavindathar:
So you live in one of those cities most people call villages?
Nope. I live on the outskirts of a town... it's sad, I know... no contact to civilization, decent roads, barley access to a telephone line... *sigh*

It's downright depressing.