Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2001, 04:35 PM   #51
Niloc

Hmm..my most stupid things were...not noticing that the grab command DOES work on the oblisks is Anephas's temple
"Aw...in a corner AGAIN!"

And i just COMPLETELY skipped the stout mine quest.
I killed the king and stole his dragon armor + ENTIRE TREASURY because i couldnt find the lever.
Old 01-28-2001, 07:26 PM   #52
adam mage

Erin: what's that sound?
Morik: I sense Mountain Spider nearby...
AZE: where? there's none ahead of us!
Adam: is there any behind us?
Erin: ridiculous!
TAOQ: agreed. We just exited the gates, therefore the gates are behind us...
Adam: let's just look OK?
TAOQ: very well... just to amuse you...

AZE & Erin together: WHAT THE??
Morik: these spiders are stuck in the gates!!!
Gambyt: and they are still alive.... geez...
TAOQ: appears to me that I'm in error....
Adam: well.... should we kill them?
Old 02-03-2001, 11:02 PM   #53
adam mage

Erin muttering: All along we have the Dragon armor and DO we have the lavawalk spell? NOoooooo...!
TAOQ & AZE together: shut up!
Morik: AW MAN! there's a breakage on the ledge! whatarewegonnado?
Gambyt: hey hey! I'm a ninja! athletic, agile, nimble, handsome....
Erin interrupts: your point?
Gambyt: um..uh.. I can jump! remember? I did it when we were entering and back in the room with all the hounds!
Adam: well then, get ahead of me and we'll jump with you!
Gambyt: ok... again on a count to 3? 1.....2....-
Morik: WAIT! I'M NOT READY!

A
H
H
H
H
H
H
h
h
h
!
!
!

SPLASH! SIZZLE!
All: ouch, ouch, owie, ouch, gaahhh! mommmmiiieee! ow! arrgghh....

Adam: whew! that was a close one. It's a good thing I'm wearing the dragon armor guys.....guys...um...guys?
Old 02-04-2001, 03:03 PM   #54
Doriatha

I just love it when one highland raider attacks my group of six and says, "Your outnumbered!" I'd love to see his intelligence stat.

Also, we have rat for a pet. I like to hold her and say "I'm a watchin' and a waitin'" in my best redleg scoundrel voice.
Old 02-04-2001, 10:18 PM   #55
adam mage

TAOQ: ah! I got the Teleport spell! I cannot wait to try it out....
Old 02-05-2001, 02:54 PM   #56
Will

Well this isn't W&W but it was from a table top game i played..some crazy stuff was going on i tell you!

GM: You come to a fork in the road...

Player1: I pick it up....

GM: ::looks at him stupidly::

second part

GM: ok you are in the area and the king ask if you want to fight the gladiators or the two lions...which to you choose...

Player2: Surprise me...

GM: ::grins::

that's it! those are my funnies!! bye for now!

Will
Old 02-19-2001, 12:34 AM   #57
Dwarf

Just for the record: A gorilla in the jungle suddenly finds himself overcome by a desparate urge to satiate his sexual desires. After looking around for a suitable partner he finds a waterhole at wich a lion is drinking. So he appraoches the lion stealthily from behind and begins to relieve himself. The lion struggles, tries to turn round, bares his teeth and roars. The gorilla, realising the probable outcome of his actions, leg's it into the forest, limbs flailing, shrieking in panic.A short distance away a tourist is sunning himself in a deckchair, complete with newspaper and sun hat. As soon as he sees the gorilla coming the paper goes one way, the hat goes flying in the oposite direction, the chair goes up in the air and he runs of back to camp. The gorilla, seing a possible escape grabs the hat and paper, sits on the chair and holds the paper in front of his face. After a few heartbeats the lion arrives and says, "Wich way did he go?" The gorilla unwisely answers "What, you mean that gorilla who was just shagging the lion down by the water hole?"
"Oh no," flusters the lion," don't tell me it's in the papers already!"
Old 02-25-2001, 11:22 PM   #58
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Howabout this:
In the Temple of Anephas, a hardy group of adventures are placing all the (let's call them pyramid figures) on the correct blocks. One member says to the other, "Wow, can you believe when we get done, we will be in the presence of the might Anephas?" The other replies, "Well, that is, if we have enough of these things." They get down to the bottom of the last set of stairs, and place the last "pyramid figure" on the block. The group quickly runs up, and waits for the ritual to begin. "Hey, why isn't this working, I thought he is supposed to be here by now!" *one member turns around to see the stupid Gnome barbarian standing in the light's pathway* "Persy, get out the way you moron!" "Oh, sorry.." A split second passes, and the group is standing in front of a pile of burning ashes. *Doh!*
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2001, 08:29 PM   #59
gregger
Dungeon Master

I like going into the Crypt, getting my Warlock's 25 Burn spells, and killing all the Rats and Roaches. Who cares if their just one EXP, It's too much fun1

------------------
Apprentice2All
gregger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2001, 08:15 PM   #60
johnj
Dungeon Master

how do you climb down the ladder????

and no funny jokes, gamewise but i heard my roomates play fooseball

"stop wacking it"
"well if you let me hit it long enough, i might score on myself"

hmmm, well if you dont think its funny, then look at the other replies
johnj is offline   Reply With Quote