Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2002, 10:30 AM   #1
nevendi
Welcomed New User

I had realised that I'm not really playing the characters properly in the game. Take my Mage Ashantyr (10Lvl) (Chaotic Good).

One ploy which has always worked to date is to get the thief to sneak ahead stab one member of group of enemies, then leggit back down the corridor. Meanwhile Mage webs the corridoor and then begins to play with the creatures...
Testing them out with Agonaar's Scorchers and small fry spells to weaken them and then get bored and wipe the lot out with Cloudkill...

Surely if I was a chaotic good, I'd kill them quickly and should derive no "enjoyment" out of it at all.... doesn't stop me doing it though!

Pity I can't retrospecitvely change to neutral evil
nevendi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 11:58 AM   #2
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Playing with your ennemies is not a sign of aligment by itself. Ok, it might be a little sadistic, but a good character could be too, in some occasions.