Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2001, 06:32 AM   #1
Moiraine
Anubis

Silver Cheetah, I can't find the thread where I talked to you about 250, so :

Have a look here, you'll see why 250 is such a precious jewel on IW.

------------------

The world is my oyster !

[This message has been edited by Moiraine (edited 10-25-2001).]
Moiraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2001, 07:03 AM   #2
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

ackk... sigh, thank you so much

We've never talked once until last week, and you can do this. my respect and appreciation to you
250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2001, 07:57 AM   #3
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
ackk... sigh, thank you so much

We've never talked once until last week, and you can do this. my respect and appreciation to you
It's only natural, Deux-Cent-Cinquante, I found out this morning that you are a much better advocate for yourself than I am.

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 10-25-2001, 08:53 AM   #4
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
It's only natural, Deux-Cent-Cinquante, I found out this morning that you are a much better advocate for yourself than I am.

I've just read the thread, Moraine. Some beautiful posts from 250 - thanks for showing me a different side to his character. Both kind and thoughful of you!

We are all multiplex beings, are we not? Sometimes one tends to focus on one aspect of a person that one finds irritating or annoying, whereas the other sides go unnoticed. (Previous to this, I'd not seen much sign of 250s more sensitive and caring side. But then, I don't read all the threads...)

250, I too am a complex person of many aspects and ways of interacting. Let's try to remember that about each other as we butt heads (as we are bound to do!! )

------------------

Most Ecstatic Mistress of the Illuminati Not to Mention Sensuality Incarnate (if Somewhat Flea-bitten Right Now..)

Feisty Kitten Mascot and Succourer of the Waifs and Strays Hugging and Smooching Club
Silver Cheetah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2001, 09:10 AM   #5
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

See?! Told you so, kittycat! Nyeh, nyeh, nyeh nyeh, nyeh NYEH!

------------------

Proud to be Dubbed Queen of the Illuminati by Diogenes.
Fljotsdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2001, 09:14 AM   #6
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:
I've just read the thread, Moraine. Some beautiful posts from 250 - thanks for showing me a different side to his character. Both kind and thoughful of you!

We are all multiplex beings, are we not? Sometimes one tends to focus on one aspect of a person that one finds irritating or annoying, whereas the other sides go unnoticed. (Previous to this, I'd not seen much sign of 250s more sensitive and caring side. But then, I don't read all the threads...)

250, I too am a complex person of many aspects and ways of interacting. Let's try to remember that about each other as we butt heads (as we are bound to do!! )
Well, Silver Cheetah, now you may better understand what I was trying, not very successfully, to tell you yesterday !

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 10-25-2001, 09:17 AM   #7
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by Fljotsdale:

Hi Fljots...dale ,

Uh ? What did you told to whom ? (puzzled ...)

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 10-25-2001, 09:32 AM   #8
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:

Although it may look like it, I am NOT back on the war forum! This is an optical illusion, resulting from your inability to stop ingesting those weird herby things you like so much.

I repeat, I am a figment!!

(Seriously, Moraine addressed this thread to me, and it would have been churlish not to respond just because I decided not to post here any more. D'ya see? But no, I am not 'back' as such. Like to lurk ocassionally, though...)

------------------

Most Ecstatic Mistress of the Illuminati Not to Mention Sensuality Incarnate (if Somewhat Flea-bitten Right Now..)

Feisty Kitten Mascot and Succourer of the Waifs and Strays Hugging and Smooching Club
Old 10-25-2001, 09:40 AM   #9
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Hi Fljots...dale ,

Uh ? What did you told to whom ? (puzzled ...)
Sigh! Shoulda clarified!

Moiraine: I told Silver kitty 250 was a nice guy!

Silver kitty: I meant, TOLD you 250 was a nice guy! NOT that you would be back in here, oh Figment of my Imagination!

------------------

Proud to be Dubbed Queen of the Illuminati by Diogenes.
Fljotsdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2001, 09:49 AM   #10
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Sigh! Shoulda clarified!

Moiraine: I told Silver kitty 250 was a nice guy!

Silver kitty: I meant, TOLD you 250 was a nice guy! NOT that you would be back in here, oh Figment of my Imagination!

Aha. I see. You really should stop it with the hallucigens, Lady F, here's you imagining my presence yet again! Think you better go consult a shaman re dosage, - reckon you might be overdoing things.....

------------------