Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2001, 06:43 PM   #1
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

If you had the dream of the WTC towers being destroyed before it actually happened?

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!

Old 09-12-2001, 10:47 PM   #2
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
That would be pretty freaky Gwanhoas. If it happened to me I would be scared outta my bloody wits!

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

The ranger looked at the place out side of the elven town near the river, he looked near the rocks, then they showed the way ....

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Currently in service for the Red Wizards
Old 09-12-2001, 11:01 PM   #3
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Its like you had a prophecy.....

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!

Old 09-12-2001, 11:34 PM   #4
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil:
Its like you had a prophecy.....

Yeah it would scare the hell otta me...

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

The ranger looked at the place out side of the elven town near the river, he looked near the rocks, then they showed the way ....

Old 09-12-2001, 11:36 PM   #5
G'kar

It's even more disturbing to be dreaming of it after the fact. I'm tempted to drink myself into a dreamless slumber tonight... Nah.

Old 09-12-2001, 11:44 PM   #6
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Alright, here's something interesting. A few years back, I had a dream about a very geometric white building. I know it doesn't hold any significance, but, I knew at the time that I would hear something about this later. It somehow stuck out in my mind as something to watch for . Until all of this, I'd never seen the Pentagon. I don't believe in anyone telling the future except for God, but the Pentagon seemed familiar because of my dream. I'll pass this off as coincedence.

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else. But from that day forward, mothers would tell their kittens that if they were not good, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him.
Old 09-12-2001, 11:47 PM   #7
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

WEll you right Lilara, no one can predict the furture but god..But people can have visions. I have them alot. Wether it will happen or nay, is beyond me..

------------------