Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2001, 07:54 PM   #41
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Well. he, so this is the bomb question?
Well I have met alot of people on the Internet and have used alot of direct chtats and also now forums.
I think that you will find serios and not so serious persons, just like in Rl. Some you like some you don´t. Some are real friends and I treat them like that and some are not serious.. So well..

I have found real good friends and been cheated by some and that is not so afar from RL even though on Internet you have different ways to both appear and to "judge" people on. Mostly I value peoples eyes and here, that is impossible so you have to use time instead..

OKI, I´m babbling.. To answer ye you can find friends here, real and valuble friends and people that find that odd, are just not experienced enough in this sort of communications! Hah..

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 07-23-2001, 04:24 AM   #42
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Here in Melbourne we had a cyber party this weekend. People from Sydney, Perth, Newcastle, and Brisbane came. So I got to hang out with about 40 of my cyber friends. We had a ball. I dont think anyone that came had any complaints about the night. Except the pool table sucked. Otherwise though we all had a blast. Was really cool to have a few drinks and spank a few bottoms with friends that Ive been chatting with for about 2 years and never got to meet.

------------------
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!