Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2003, 10:22 PM   #1
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Some of us have nicknames given to us by our friends and family. I have several. [img]tongue.gif[/img] They are:

Webster(Because when people ask what a word means I give a good and long defininition. [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

Marvin(Girl said it sounded like a smart person's name...)

AJ(My intials actually formed this name..)

Squirt(My Grandpa used to called me this before he died..)

Baby Boy(Given to me by my Uncle Rocky)

Anyway, what are some of your nicknames and why were they given to you?
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 06-14-2003, 11:39 PM   #2
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Punkin- given by my father [img]smile.gif[/img]
Squriel given by my mother, cuz the way I climbed trees
Munckin, by my brothers cuz I was so short growing up
Baby Girl, cuz I am the youngest of all of our friends
Darlin, some old friends used to call me this cuz I was always the sweet one
and those are all the nice names I remember, wont get into the others
Old 06-14-2003, 11:54 PM   #3
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Kat, from Colin, and Kira from just about everybody who finds Kyra too hard to pronounce, are the only ones for me

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 06-15-2003, 12:01 AM   #4
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Tsk, tsk. I call you Kat, and have for the longest. As for me, all call me Attalus, or, sometimes, Sir Attalus. [img]tongue.gif[/img] (I wish)
Old 06-15-2003, 01:16 AM   #5
Drake
Baaz Draconian

*unfolds list*

1.ribo rado-has to do with a very weird night with a girl named peanut and a bag of candy. oh yes good times, good times [img]smile.gif[/img]
2.bocaj-my brother gave it to me for reasons unknown.
3.jacobsito-this very lovely girl gave that one to me [img]smile.gif[/img] I cant remember why though...
4.big daddy-another very lovely girl gave that one to me and agian I cant recall the reason...
5.sexy/sexy a**-given to me by a very special evil cuban chick it's fun cause every time I see her she greets me "hi sexy!" it's quite an ego boost [img]smile.gif[/img] she also calls me choo choo for some reason...
6.sick f**k-a very funny guy gave that one to me....I think its probably better if I dont go into details

I think Im missing one or two...maybe ill think of them later....
Old 06-15-2003, 01:42 AM   #6
Mr. Mopery
Zhentarim Guard

Umm..."Uni-Ball", in high school. Owing to an unfortunate accident.
Old 06-15-2003, 05:23 AM   #7
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Mopery:
LMAO! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

No nick names for me i dont think........... Oh yes, I get called Thomasina sometimes.... (Very witty eh?) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-15-2003, 07:17 AM   #8
Faceman
Hathor

rather short list for me

Faceman - because it came up during a LAN session in the early 386SX days when we all still were A-Team fans

my most common however is
Bharatma - because Bharat is my first name and I was an extreme pacifist in school (hit me again I don't care, you know I don't even think it hurts)
Old 06-15-2003, 09:53 AM   #9
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Tsk, tsk. I call you Kat, and have for the longest. As for me, all call me Attalus, or, sometimes, Sir Attalus. [img]tongue.gif[/img] (I wish)
Atty-boy [img]tongue.gif[/img]

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 06-15-2003, 10:11 AM   #10
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Mopery:
LMAO! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

No nick names for me i dont think........... Oh yes, I get called Thomasina sometimes.... (Very witty eh?) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]What about Binky? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi