Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2002, 06:40 AM   #61
illsha damoul
The Magister

Illsha then casts protection from evil on him. He the starts taunting the demon as it cant/ wont atack. "ha ha ha stupid demon awwwww can you not hit the ickkle wild mage awww poor baby go home to ya momma!"
Old 04-06-2002, 07:43 AM   #62
Lioness
Jack Burton

OOC: Oy, Larry! Be somewhere so I can come find you. [img]smile.gif[/img]

IC: Arianna drifted wearily along the road. She had heard rumors and legends from the local villagers, about some "Fallen One". Huh, probably just another undead trying to scare the local people, but it might be enough work to get her back into the heavens.

The angel suddenly came to the place where the fallen stood, commanding his minions. She was surprised, he looked like a man, a normal man, save for the whirling auras of evil about him.

Arianna quietly shifted(kind of like a teleportation, only since I'm an angel, it's not a spell) behind the Fallen.

"Do you really think you will succeed? YOu cannot defeat good, it is not a person. It lives in the heart of every human, of every living creature. And you think you can defeat it!" She let out a scornful laugh. "Do you think you can defeat the good inside yourself?"

OOC: Arianna is a temporarily barred from the heavens angel, who has been cast done after breaking one of the rules. She is searching for a way to redeem herself. She can cast no spells, but like "shifting" has abilities which involve moving the land and molecules around her. She bears a simple quarterstaff. This is just a random guess at stats for an angel, somebody let me know if they have a closer idea:

str: 12
dex: 21
con: 13
int: 21
wis: 15(even angels have much to learn)
cha: 17
Lioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2002, 07:48 AM   #63
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Neb laughed at the angel, "The good inside of HIM? There IS no good inside of him, lady, he is evil incarnate. And we shall win.... Join us and perhaps you shall rise to power with us...."
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2002, 07:52 AM   #64
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

The half-orc grunted 'not more goodies- monster, kill it!.'
He smiled savagely, baring his teeth as the demon summoned by the half-drow went after the angel.
Old 04-06-2002, 08:26 AM   #65
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Neb laughed at the angel, "The good inside of HIM? There IS no good inside of him, lady, he is evil incarnate. And we shall win.... Join us and perhaps you shall rise to power with us...."
"Just a moment..."

Arianna faces the demon summoned up, forcing all of her will power against it. Spectators can see vague flows of energy intermingling between the two otherworldly figures. The angel slowly forced teh demon back, step by step, and with a sudden sigh, it seemed, the threads of power snapped and the demon disappeared.

"Hah! You think I would join you? Do you know who I am?"

"There is good in him, though you cannot see it. He cannot either, yet it is there. And he will accept it or destroy himself."

Arianna shifted away.
Lioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2002, 08:30 AM   #66
Neb

Neb reached out with his psionics and found the angel again, he teleported to within a short distance of her. "Do not think that you will escape that easily."

The Sorcerer/Psionic started weaving a Lightning Bolt spell to blast this pest from the face of the world.
Old 04-06-2002, 10:27 AM   #67
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

"A CELESTIAL? HOW INTERESTING.

YOU DARE PREACH TO ME ABOUT INNER GOOD, WOMAN? LOOK AT YOURSELF - WE ARE ALIKE: YOU AND I. WE HAVE BOTH FALLEN FROM A LOFTY HEIGHT.... YOU STILL THINK YOURSELF WORTHY OF REDEMPTION?

DO NOT PREACH TO ME. I AM WELL AWARE OF MYSELF.. AND I SEE NO GOOD LEFT THERE! I HAVE NO TIME TO WASTE WITH YOU. DISPENSE YOURSELF OF THESE MISSPLACED MORALS AND BEGONE. WE SHALL MEET AGAIN, I SENSE."
Jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2002, 10:41 AM   #68
Tiamat
Banned User

* an icy portal opens*

* an icy blue bison that stands up right and has a orb of frost between his horns and is dressed in blue robes and carries a dark blue staff with a yellow orb intact between the two morphed-arc pieces of the staff...

Meet Ice Bisonian!
Ok, I will turn him down a few notches..... He can shoot frozen orbs (diablo 2 sorceress spell; they make an orb of frost; then bolts of ice shoot out on top of it) And can use an icy shield that is sum what resistant to fire.

Anyway... Neutrality will defend itself and the celestial....... cause its a neutral beings duty!
Tiamat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2002, 10:46 AM   #69
Neb

The appearance of the new creature distracts Neb from his spellcasting, "Oh, just perfect, ANOTHER thing which suddenly pops up and attacks us for no reason. Bah, I can't be bothered to fight right now." The Sorcerer/Psionic teleports himself back to the other evil ones.
Old 04-06-2002, 10:50 AM   #70
Tiamat
Banned User

Ice Bisionian points the staff at Talthyr and begins to charge........
Tiamat is offline   Reply With Quote