Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2002, 10:16 AM   #21
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Lightning and thunder? Who is playing with the StormQueen's toys? She stands silent, on the cliff, peering out at the horizon. Someone was messing in her domain today....and that made for a cranky Stormy.
Old 04-04-2002, 10:20 AM   #22
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Shrugging his large shoulder's, Biff decided that all he needed to know was that there was one who chased bunnies, one who's crazy, and glows funny colours, and a small yappy one.
Then he walked over to where Neb was and grunted 'if there is battle, I get to crush good guys, right?'
Old 04-04-2002, 10:37 AM   #23
illsha damoul
The Magister

Illsha comes galloping in on his boar seeing the group of people he decides to take both hands off the boar and wave. While he was showing off he didnt see the tree taht the boar was heading dirrectly to. The boar crashed into the tree instantly breaking its neck andthrowing its rider up into the air. AS Illsha flew through the are he cast aganisers scorcher on the ground which allowed him to slowly decend to the round thus not causing any harm. well that was the plan any way. While bringing it down towards the ground he set fire to encards hair. And then just as he was about to land he set fire to his robes and numerouse chickens that had appeared when he cast the spell. He landed on a pack of roast chicken and then started rolling around the floor trying to put out the fire.
Old 04-04-2002, 11:00 AM   #24
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:

The Sorcerer reached the entrance to the Fallen One's garden and cried out, "Anyone home?"
THE FIRST ARRIVES. "ENTER, MORTAL, IF YOU THINK YOURSELF WORTHY.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOOLS INTO MY SERVICE, HOWEVER. IF YOU WISH TO SERVE DARKNESS, PROVE YOURSELF BY DEFEATING ONE OF MY LESSER MINIONS."

The shambling hulk of one of the twisted corpses, a former Fallen Paladin, stumbled into view. Rusted armour, centuries old, hung in cracked and broken fragments on it's misshapen form. A huge two handed blade - still stained with the blood of it's last use, was gripped tightly between it's claws. It raised the weapon and started moving towards the Sorceror.

While the mage and demon combatted, Jerome began making preperations. This world had grown lazy in his absence, and nature was easily harnessed, and was even now beginning to twist and sway under his influence. Curiously though, despite his best attempts, the weather seemed unaffected. Powerful magiks were at work here, and they were rooted through a mortal, Jerome was certain. If he could harness his or her power.... this would need to be looked into.

He turned to one of his Fallen compatriots. "FIND THE ONE WITH MASTERY OVER THE SKY. FIND THEM, AND TELL THEM OF MY CAUSE. IF THEY DO NOT PROVE *WORTHY* OF SERVING ME...KILL THEM. GO NOW!"

On the back of a dark steed, the messenger went forth.
Old 04-04-2002, 11:03 AM   #25
Neb
Account deleted by Request

"Hah! A dead paladin? Pfah! Not a challenge at all!" Neb cast Evard's Black Tentacles to hold the creature and then hit it repeatedly with Lightning Bolts until it was blasted to bits. He'd have to cool down a bit with the spellcasting though, he'd now run out of 3rd level spells and was dangerously low on 4th level ones.
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2002, 11:10 AM   #26
Talthyr Malkaviel

Biff jumped forward, weilding his heavy axe and flail, and bellowed to where the voice had emanated from 'Me serve evil too, I crush damn goody-goodies, do your worst, I shall crush it's skull!'
Old 04-04-2002, 11:12 AM   #27
Tiamat
Banned User

Sheera, my tiger warrior monk/druid (12/14) hides in a tree waiting to strike....... OOC: I know i have been killed like 1000 times, but I believe I shuld be have a second chance.
Tiamat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2002, 11:17 AM   #28
Talthyr Malkaviel

Biff awaited the response from the sinister voice that Neb had recieved, but after getting no answer, he was getting impatient and demanded again 'Come on, me kill good people too, test Biff!!'
Old 04-04-2002, 11:27 AM   #29
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Biff awaited the response from the sinister voice that Neb had recieved, but after getting no answer, he was getting impatient and demanded again 'Come on, me kill good people too, test Biff!!'

"I DO NOT ANSWER WHEN CALLED BY A LOWLY *DOG*!

IF YOU SO WISH TO PROVE YOURSELF, THEN JOIN MY MESSENGER IN SEARCH FOR THE ONE WHO HOLDS DOMINIONS OVER THE SKY. YOU, MAGE, CAN ASSIST THEM, OR JOIN ME IN MAKING PLANS FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF THE FORCES OF *GOOD*.

SO SAYETH JEROME THE FALLEN"
Jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2002, 11:33 AM   #30
Talthyr Malkaviel

'Messanjur? What a messanjur? And me not dog, me half-orc.. but I good at killin, not finding people, kill, kill, kill, that's what me does.'