Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2002, 06:21 PM   #11
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowhound:
OOC: Well if i must
Name - Shadow Hound
Class - Thief / Mage
Race - Half Elf

Description - a weird little fellow Shadowhound has a bad habit of stealing anything small and not neccessarily valuable. Some people swear he has Kender in his blood.He has been thrown out of many thieves guilds after robbing the leaders.

IC:

Shadowhound strolls along whistleing a merry tune he then looks over to see a large laughing moron and a mage, imediatly seeing a oppertunity he strolls over to see whats going on.
'Who you?' grunted the immense half-orc 'me getting food, what be you doing here?'

OOC: Hey, he's not a moron, he's 'intellectually challenged.'
Old 04-03-2002, 07:34 PM   #12
Encard
Quintesson

OOC: Encard, the cheerfully cheerful ChAos Mage, is here, of course. Why would he miss it?

IC: A large red portal suddenly opens in the air slightly to the left of and above Neb, and Encard fallks out, his hair on fire. After screaming a bit and snuffing it out, he picks himself up off the ground, brushes himself off, and says, "Hmm... so, who's the loud funny person who was shouting something earlier? And did you say something about your hat? Hmm... I hope you don't mind too much if I follow you around a bit, since I'm not really sure what's happening... it's all so loud and fuzzy... fuzzy..." Encard suddenly notices Biff and says, "Oh... hello, funny cheerful person? And who might you be?" There is suddenly a loud popping noise, and blood can be observed to spurt from a number of spots on the field. Encard winces, then says, "That must have hurt... well, I guess there are a few less bunnies around now... I wonder why that happened..."
Encard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 07:58 PM   #13
Talthyr Malkaviel

'Heh, you crazy.' Biff said, and then lifted the chaos mage and perched him on a branch nearby 'there, you be safe there.'

OOC: Accident waiting to happen, isn't it!
Old 04-03-2002, 08:11 PM   #14
Encard
Quintesson

Encard looks at Biff for a moment, then says, "Err... that might not be such a good idea... things som-" The words suddenly turn into a curse the branch is struck by small (but very strong) bolt of lightning appearing out of midair, breaking it off and dropping Encard to the ground. He somehow managed to get under the branch so that it ended up landing on top of him. Sighing, Encard used a minor spell to get the branch off, then got up. After thinking for a moment, Encard cast something that made him glow brightly for a few moments.
Encard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 08:15 PM   #15
Talthyr Malkaviel

'Hey, how you do that, how you make glow?' Biff said, obviously enthralled by the shifting hue of the chaos mages illuminated body.
Old 04-03-2002, 08:40 PM   #16
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Feeling the eminations of a battle of titanic proportions brewing, a certain shadowed figure, stares intensely at a veiwing pool. His squinting eyes flare as the images flash before him. If any were in the room they would be able to hear him mumbling, "The fallen one rises again? The modding mage once again dons the clothes of a ranger. Orcs and mages and wild mages choosing sides. . . This can't be good for the balance. . .Ohh my I must start planning"
As the figure rushes out of the room the shadows seem to cling to him and follow him. Even the lighted globes of magic in the halls seem to dim at his presence. He opens a door further down the hallway from the viewing room. The room is occupied by a huge table in the middle of it and numerous bookselves. The room is completely filled with scrolls and tomes of all shapes, sizes, colors, and languages. He rummages through the pile until he finds what he is looking for then he unfolds the large map on the table in the middle. "Ok the fallen garden is here, and the modding mage is here, and the other group is here. . . . . . . Hmmm. . . . . . .Well that doesnt leave me much time."
Old 04-03-2002, 09:53 PM   #17
shadowhound

Well me immense barbaric friend, i am here because i heard that there may be a chance of a good battle and a good battle means good spoils of war, now that you must understand.
Old 04-04-2002, 04:55 AM   #18
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

In The Fallen's Garden, things were changing.

The huge, gnarled, oaken trees were shrivelling, growing black and thick with thorns and barbs along their branches. Leaves withered, falling from their trees and dying along the ground like a huge warped carpet.

Almost unnoticably, by tiny amounts each time, the Garden seemed to be extending itself little by little, new roots of the same hideous trees springing up outside of it's original borders. It was enlarging itself.

Inside of the myriad of dark trees and dying foilage, creatures were pulling themselves from deep cracks in the ground - none could even be called remotely human anymore. They were the bodies of Fallen Paladins long ago - twisted and corrupted by the dark magiks and now summoned to their new master.

IT WILL TAKE TIME, Jerome mused. The forces of good were assembling, he could feel their presence if not their location. It would be easy to destory his army in their infancy - steps must be taken to ensure that did not happen.

He needed evil champions. Someone with which to invest aportion of his power, and to hold Good at the sidelines until he was ready.

Evil ones knew where to find him. They would come to the garden.

[ 04-04-2002, 06:11 AM: Message edited by: Jerome ]
Jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2002, 05:25 AM   #19
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Neb decided to leave the moron, the maniac and the one which he didn't really have any idea what was to themselves and headed for the dark land that lay opposite this "nice place". As he made his way there he randomly scorched away flowers and blasted trees to ash with his magic.

The Sorcerer reached the entrance to the Fallen One's garden and cried out, "Anyone home?"
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2002, 06:12 AM   #20
illsha damoul
The Magister

Illsha senses the magic of the choas mage and decides he should be there for some unknown reason. He then summons a warhorse, a beautifull warhorse appears before him which soon muatates into a war boar due to his wild magic. He thinks to himself o well its betta than walking. He jumps on the boar digs his heels ito the beasts side and gallops off to where the magic aura is eminating