Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2002, 08:10 AM   #91
illsha damoul
The Magister

Realises taht his hand is more damagedthen he first though and decides to use his spell sequencer to teleport him to the moddling mage's cabbin, he then knocks on the door before falling unconscious
Old 04-07-2002, 04:35 PM   #92
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Still waiting for an answer from the modding mage turned ranger. Dantes notices a strange mage teleport to the door of larry's house knock once and pass out. It seems the mage has been wounded pretty heavily and his hand. Most of the hand was taken off leaving a bloodied stump dangling by a few shreds of skin. Dantes looks at the mage for a moment, trying to discern if he be friend or foe in this struggle. The he makes his decision. He reaching into his bag of holding and pulls out a glowing potion he then rubs some of the potion on the stump and forces the rest down the unconscious mage's throat. Within minutes color returns to the mage's faces, and his hand seems to start regrowing. The mage's hand seems to be regrowing. The mage's eyes flutter open and he returns to consciousness. "It will be all healed in another hour. Now, who might you be"
Old 04-07-2002, 04:46 PM   #93
illsha damoul
The Magister

"I......I thank y-y-you for y-y-your t-t-treatment." He then regains his speach as he seems to be healing. He stands up and introduces himself. "I am Illsha Damoul, half drow half Avariel. I have come to seek aid and offer my services to destroy the evil taht is plauging the land. I thought i was powerfull to take them all on, on my own. As you can see i was wrong and now offer my services to proof my self to all peoples that i do not walk the path set by my mother. If you are the one gathering the forces of good i offer my humble services."
Old 04-07-2002, 05:45 PM   #94
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

"I serve neither the forces of good nor the forces of evil. Even though I dont not approve of his use of power I come seeking the aid of the ranger, known now as the modding mage. A far greater evil has arisen in the land. That evil has gathered many allies and is growing stronger. His evil power has already started to warp and change the land of Ironworks, twisting it to his own corrupt desires. I seek only to even the balance between good and evil, and put this greater evil back where it belongs. I can feel the good in you wilder, and the supressed evil of the drow as well. Should you be able to harness it you can be powerful indeed. What say you then, will you join me in my quest wilder?
Old 04-07-2002, 06:22 PM   #95
Tiamat
Banned User

What will YOU offer me Azrael, for my alliance with you?
Tiamat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2002, 07:21 PM   #96
illsha damoul
The Magister

Looks at the balanced one and agrees to aid him as this quest is much like his own soul split between good and evil with his true self ablance of these powers.
Old 04-08-2002, 07:56 PM   #97
Tiamat
Banned User

Thank you Illsha. You dont even have to pay me to enlist my services.
Old 04-08-2002, 08:06 PM   #98
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Now we just await a certain ranger before we can set out on our quest to rid the world a second time from this fallen paladin. Undeath has given him great powers. Without help we shall surely fail.
Old 04-08-2002, 08:12 PM   #99
Tiamat
Banned User

What will you offer for my aid? I am currently looking for a demi-plane to own or simular value.
Old 04-08-2002, 08:49 PM   #100
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

I do not offer reward for aid, other than the knowledge that you are doing what is right for IW. Nor can I promise your saftey throughout this ordeal, as we will be fighting a powerful ancient evil. The only wealth I possess, is the wealth of knowledge. That is all we have to offer what say you to this.