Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2002, 03:27 PM   #11
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Oh, uss, I adore Annah. She is not just a thief, she is a fighter-thief, and her Find Traps and Pickpocket abilities come in handy. Just get her those +2 Enchanted Punch Daggers, and she rocks. Also, her dialog is great. You should hear her when you get Fall-From-Grace to join you! Lol, she calls her, "Miss Stuck-Up-Cubus." My Nameless One is a pure fighter, so she definitely helps.
Lol!
I mostly put Nameless One as a mage because my sisters boyfriend, who has played this game over, said i should at first put atleast 19 wisdom, then intelligence(and it`s been really useful so far). Annah has got an interesting accent.
does she argue much with FFG? oh, and i`ve maybe said this to you before, but after the clerk`s ward, the game gets MEGA interesting. ya just go through really cool planes and everything gets very cool! the story too!
Old 04-08-2002, 06:23 PM   #12
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Really, uss, I'v had people tell me that, too, but I really like having a tank, and the Nameless One can really knock 'em down. Prob'ly regret it later on, though.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-08-2002, 07:57 PM   #13
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Really, uss, I'v had people tell me that, too, but I really like having a tank, and the Nameless One can really knock 'em down. Prob'ly regret it later on, though.
Well, you will miss some essential parts of the game that way, unfortunately. Especially close to the end of the game, many questions you may have by then could be left unanswered just because your character didn't have the required intelligence and especially wisdom to understand some of the things, the higher the intelligence and wisdom, the more dialogue options you will get.
On the other hand, if you're playing through the game as a tank right now, you could play through the game a second time after this run through it and discover many more elements out of it - trust me that the game suddenly becomes even more meaningful, deeper and impressive if you go through it with a higher wisdom and intelligence. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2002, 11:33 PM   #14
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Justt try to keep your stats balanced... it will all work out. Maybe towards the end you can put your points to Wisdom.. just don't lose the Bronze Sphere... (hint hint) never