Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-01-2001, 01:31 PM   #1
Anthem
Dungeon Master

When i give adalon the eggs she transports me to somewhere. Where does she take me? and can i plunder the other dungeons while I still have her eggs without her getting mad?
Old 11-01-2001, 04:07 PM   #2
Ugaya
Manshoon

You are transported to an area which is part of the Kuo-Tao (sp?)-dungeon. It is in the western part of the Underdark map (it is not marked).
In my games I delivered the eggs asap. But, after being transported you can go back to the rest of the Underdark (Beholder lair, Maind Flayers, Snerfverblin,etc.) I think re-entry to Ust Natha is denied, but never tried that one.