Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2001, 10:03 PM   #1
Shinobi

This is a great game
Seriously though, i just wanted to say i'm really enjoying this game, it might not be perfect, but its the most fun i've had playing an RPG, actually make that the most fun i've had playing any computer game, for ages. i own quite a few rpgs (baldur's gate 1 and 2, planescape torment, icewind dale etc) and although you'd have to rate BG2 one of the most polished rpg's ever, it didn't hold my interest like W&W has, i haven't been able to stop playing for weeks! I'm really glad my uncle picked it up (he's a big M&M fan) and told me about it, then my mum picked it up for me (half price too, hehe), i've been trying to get her to play it (she plays Heroes of M&M 3 alot) but she just says "no, i would be able to play that" (which is what she said about heroes 3 too ). my uncle thinks i'm some sort of W&W oracle with all the great tips i've been giving him, but i wouldn't have a clue without all you guys out there! So here's to you guys and a great game! Cheers!
Old 02-25-2001, 10:16 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Cool, Shinobi! I'm so glad you're enjoying the game. It is addictive, which is what makes DW Bradley such a master with his particular designs. All of us are always glad to help.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2001, 10:23 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Excellent!!!!

and important just as you said it would be in the subject line!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2001, 10:36 PM   #4
Shinobi

Thanks you guys, hey Saz, yesterday you told me where Shrew Chisi was, just wanted to let you know that i found him, and killed 'im dead! now i've finished all the bushi dojo quests so my fighters are training death strike!! MWAHAHAHAH! etc. Oh, and this was a funny occurance that happened to me the other day, hope you find it amusing:

Slade swings Nightblade
Longtooth takes 72 damage
Longtooth is Afraid!
Longtooth is Paralized!
Longtooth takes critical damage!
Longtooth is slain!
Hehe, that was one good swing!
Old 02-25-2001, 11:08 PM   #5
Moni

{{{{{{{{{{{Shinobi}}}}}}}}}}}}

Well said and so true! I love this game too and all the people here!

Let me take a minute before I go to bed tonight to apologize to you for giving you the wrong info on that Shrew Whatshisname quest!
I had gotten the quest and actually killed the guy but never went back to get credit for it! (I checked an old saved game) The information (as some information does at times) escaped me COMPLETELY!
I am very sorry to have mislead you!

So glad you are enjoying the game and love having you here!!!

Goodnight and Sweet Dreams!
: )
Moni

P.S. LOL! FANTASTIC SWING!!!!!!
Old 02-25-2001, 11:21 PM   #6
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Hey, Shinobi, that's too cool! I'm glad I was able to help you. Makes me feel that what I do out here really matters. Truly, I really love helping others, and I hope that doesn't sound fulsome. Just pass it on sometime when someone else needs the help.

And I love the swing! Now I gotta get one of my characters to do something like that. Were you using a Nightblade? That's one of my favorite weapons in the game, next to the Tomokani blades (or something like that; the gold Katanas).

Keep on' having fun!

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2001, 11:35 PM   #7
Shinobi

Thanks Saz, i'll be sure to pass any tips i have for sure
I was indeed using a nightblade (and still am) i've found a few robinswords (is that what they're called?) but slade has the lethal fist trait anyway so i stick with the nightblades fear and paralize. Haven't found any gold katanas yet, i'm just about to start Collasium (sp?) so maybe i'll find some in there. next game i won't go crazy with damage blessings as the nightblade Slade uses has 10 damage blessings (same on his wakizashi) and he often takes over 100 with each sword now. maybe i'll try using kung fu and see how that compares...