Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2001, 03:29 PM   #1
maxpower

Ok I'm in the stout mines and got to the two trollys/carts and I need the handle for the broken lever....can't find the thing anywhere I've spent ages looking for it and looked in everyroom that I can get into so far...???

Also I have tried lots of times to do searches on this forum to check for old threads (cause im sure there will be one for this). But the search has only worked once, and I must have tried like 40 times now. It times out everytime, im on a cable connection so everything should be ok my end. Are there any settings to change or other means of searching this forum..??
Old 01-27-2001, 03:40 PM   #2
Xignal76

This may help: here.
Old 01-27-2001, 04:05 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

The lever for the east trolley is in a room on the west side which also has a broken trolley in it! Look near the ruined trolly carefully - sometimes it can be very difficult to spy the rod/lever.

When doing a search try to keep to as few keywords (and choose your keywords wisely!)as possible and limit the search to just topics, or just messages. The fewer things the engine has to flag the more successful your search will be.
Also - don't forget to check off the box next to the Wizards & Warrior boards so the engine isn't trying to search through all the boards and not just this one!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2001, 01:09 AM   #4
maxpower

Thank you Wyv, it seems my min problem was getting the trolley moving at all, this being because "king freyedes" wasnt offering to make me dragon armour...on my third convo with him I got him to offer but i had to ask him to help me before he would make the offer and start the first trolley.

As far as the searches go I try to keep them to one keyword and just do the subject field ..like I say it has worked once but thats all..just times out all the time. Its not that much of a problem but it would stop previous questions being asked again. I know nearly all questions have been asked here before at some time...its just theres so many posts here now its hard to find the older ones without the search...but I will still keep trying each time.