Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2001, 07:48 PM   #121
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

ooc: As usual, some minutes before work...

As the ship reaches the end of the vortex, a flash of blinding light causes Mistral to close her eyes momentarily. A powerful force sucks the ship in and when she finally opens her eyes, she realises that she is deep down in the sea. Strange... it had not seemed so deep before...

She turns to see Serephine and Fabian. The former staring at her with interest, and the latter, face green from the spiralling motion of the ship earlier.

"Welcome." Serephine gives her secretive smile and gestures towards the entrance of a large palace ahead of them.
Old 10-08-2001, 07:50 PM   #122
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Looks quizically at the elf.~ "I'm sorry... But... Do we know you?" ~Absent-mindedly rubs the scythe on her wrist.~
Old 10-08-2001, 07:53 PM   #123
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: Killing Spree, your character knows me, remember the time I made a plea for peace in the KFA 1 thread, was ignored by my allies, and subsequently ran off with you?
Kazara gasps. The world seems to be growing dark, but with an effort she can wrest herself back to consciousness. "Don't you know me? I'm Kaz, a mage and Larry's friend."

------------------

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Magess of Lady Lioness' Court
Historian of IW
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est
Once Upon A Paper Writer's Forum
Old 10-08-2001, 07:53 PM   #124
mistral4543

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
OOC:Aargh! Why do I always get myself into these situations? In the beginning, my character is slightly wounded, in the end, she collapses. Why? Why can't I just leave be occasionaly?

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 10-08-2001).]
Because you're a pure mage (mine is a kensai-mage)? Probably weaker...hmm...
Old 10-08-2001, 07:54 PM   #125
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

-Deiter trys to remember where he's seen the elf before, but can't seem to grasp it.-

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."

[This message has been edited by Deiter Leafblade (edited 10-08-2001).]
Old 10-08-2001, 07:55 PM   #126
Kaz

Quote:
Originally posted by mistral4543:
Because you're a pure mage (mine is a kensai-mage)? Probably weaker...hmm...
OOC: No, what I meant is me - my role-playing. Unlike power-players, I tend to make my characters too easily injured. Must do something against it.
Old 10-08-2001, 08:04 PM   #127
Kaz

Well, I'm off to bed. Will try to be up early tomorrow. Cya!
(It is 2 o'clock in the morning here, btw. How in all the world will we manage to play NWN?)

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 10-08-2001).]
Old 10-08-2001, 08:05 PM   #128
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: That was an out of character post I believe... If not it was meant as a joke. I would have never associated with Aerie scum! LOL)

~She stoops down to support the elf.~ "Hang on, let me get something for that shoulder." ~From her cloak she pulls a few white herbs, handing them to Kaz.~ "Here, Kazara, take these, they'll help the pain." ~Feels around in the same pocket, cursing under her breath then looking at Deiter.~ "You wouldn't happen to have any Spindle Ends left would you? The poor thing's nearly out."
Old 10-08-2001, 08:05 PM   #129
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: Night Kaz

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-08-2001, 08:14 PM   #130
mistral4543

"I have awaited your arrival eagerly, Mistral." An elderly sea-elf speaks up as she enters the throne room. He is dressed in rich ornaments, and exudes an air of charisma which she cannot help but admire.

"What do you want with me?"

"My assistants inform me that among your possessions are the Celestial Fury and Daystar sword (which naturally will become part of my collection of priceless treasures). I, however, am more interested in a particular blade. The one which was given to your father."

My father! , Mistral's spirits soar, I knew it! I'm finally going to find out about my parentage. It was so right to come… ~ A thought strikes her~ "Who are you?"

"I am Chani's uncle, Meldrin. A distant one, of course - it will not be surprising if she doesn't know me personally. But that is not important. Where is the sword?"

Mistral's head spins desperately. "I do not have it, " she admits reluctantly.

"It is as I expected… no matter. We shall await for your friends' arrival." Obviously bored, the sea-elf turns and retreats into his private chambers.

My friends? How does he know they will come?" Mistral wonders, I'm not even confident they will be able to track me down…

A voice booms from behind her and she whips around to see Fabian. "They will come, Mistral. He'll make sure they do."

ooc: This post should make it less compelling for me to keep posting