Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2002, 09:50 AM   #11
WillowIX
Apophis

Ah yes Christmas. The holiday that manages to empty your savings account. I´m not much for receiving gifts. One from the hubby and one from my parents are enough for me. I love having the family close and to me that is what it´s all about. Now I´m lucky since I get to spend christmas with my whole family. Me, the hubby and our children, my parents, my hubby´s parents and my big sisters family and my baby sis and her fiancé. Basically it´s a lot of hugs, love, spending time together, and food. And gifts for the youngings of course
Old 11-21-2002, 10:08 AM   #12
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
The holiday that manages to empty your savings account.
Savings account? What the heck is one of those?
Old 11-21-2002, 10:11 AM   #13
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Savings account? What the heck is one of those?
ROTFL Epona! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2002, 10:25 AM   #14
purre
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by adam warlock:
one thing about x-mas: presents
Here is some to you.
[img]graemlins/apresent.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/apresent.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/apresent.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/apresent.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/apresent.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/apresent.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/apresent.gif[/img]
Dont open them before eve!
[img]graemlins/xmas2.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2002, 11:13 AM   #15
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

This year I love Christmas because I'm spending 12/13-12/20 in the Bahamas and 12/20-12/25 with wife's family in Miami. Just the places to be in December as far as I'm concerned. Wo-hoooo, vacation just around the corner.
Old 11-21-2002, 11:39 AM   #16
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
don't wanna be a partypooper, but i'm always glad when it's over and done with. The streets are so empty and everything is so quiet, i hate it.
Old 11-21-2002, 11:48 AM   #17
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
The holiday that manages to empty your savings account.
Savings account? What the heck is one of those? [/QUOTE]There can you "save" money so you can buy more "Vespas" Epona!
Old 11-21-2002, 12:06 PM   #18
Megabot

Talking about Christmas i think the shops are more happy than i am for it and the gift thingie is absolute some thing i dont like at all we have a tradition we started with for 3 years ago no presents at all only ONE to the kids nothing to us adult and we have a wery nice christmas dinner all of us together and we sing christmas songs and play board games all of us, kids and adults and have tons of candy, dessert, nuts and that is wery great do we mean, and we have a wery good relationship together and we are wery happy and then we watch nice christmas cartoons on tv and so on! [img]tongue.gif[/img] and NO alcohol at all that day we think it is the childrens day and they should not se any drunk folks at all. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
This is my christmas and i like that wery much and so do my family.
Old 11-21-2002, 12:27 PM   #19
adam warlock

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
don't wanna be a partypooper, but i'm always glad when it's over and done with. The streets are so empty and everything is so quiet, i hate it.
I'll have to agree. Plus all the hype on advertisements, merchandise, and layoffs forced the joy out of it.
Old 11-21-2002, 12:32 PM   #20
purre
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by adam warlock:
I'll have to agree. Plus all the hype on advertisements, merchandise, and layoffs forced the joy out of it.
I agree.
But wrapping the [img]graemlins/apresent.gif[/img] s in beautiful paper...thats fun!!!

Oh.You can also all tell what you hATE in christmas,as some have already done.

I hate plastic santa clauses and toy ads that are pouring out of the mailbox.
[img]graemlins/santawave.gif[/img]