Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2002, 08:30 AM   #1
atala
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I know there is 4 objetcs to collect in the never tomb quest (oleff) , but I really don't have a clue about the first one.
I got the 3 ritual stuff and I know where to get the 3 items, but the item everyone says is in the penninsula district and that is foud "easily"... I can't find it, I don't even know what it is.

please a little help on this.
atala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 12:21 PM   #2
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

you already got your 3 ritual stuff, then off you go to the 3 tombs ( check the book for the location ). there's nothing left for you there in peninsula.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 01:23 PM   #3
AndyG
Elminster

All you get from the Peninsula district are the three ceremonial objects. These are keys you use to retrieve the three objects from the three tombs in the other districts. Oleff is only looking for three objects.
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 07:45 PM   #4
Spelca
Emerald Dragon

You can also try going to Moonstone Mask and talk to some man there (forgot his name, sorry. I think his name starts with a G, or a K perhaps. [img]tongue.gif[/img] ). Anyway, this man will say he heard you are carrying the permission to explore the tombs, and he offers that you give him the artifacts instead. He tells you he already went to the tomb in Peninsula and that he went through the bodies that were there and took some guys (Jerome's?) pen or something. The dwarf in the tomb will tell you the name of that man (he says he hopes nobody went through his remains). Anyway, if you threaten this man a bit, he'll give you the stuff, and leave, and then you can take it to the Temple of Tyr and get a reward. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hope this wasn't too confusing (the thing in the log book is gone by now. )

[ 07-11-2002, 07:46 PM: Message edited by: Spelca ]
Old 07-11-2002, 09:04 PM   #5
Saltheart Foamfollower
Manshoon

Just threaten the character in the Moonstone Mask, and he will drop the hidden item for the artifact quest. The quest giver will not assign this item, but he will accept it and give you experience/gold for it...

Now, the ceremonial items are neccesary to get into the impossible locked doors where the quest items are located... Click on the chests and answer the riddle using the correct item.

The book you are given when you recieve the quest will tell you which areas the items are... There is one item that is not on the beaten path, meaning, someone will casually mention a room with voices, and that is where the hardest item to locate is...

It does pay to talk to everyone in Neverwinter to find clues...