Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2001, 11:08 AM   #51
Legolas
Jack Burton

The absence of your leader may be the reason the followers have lost their sense of direction and now reject all that is holy but their precious flame, or Rikard is hiding while his followers fight the war for him. Where the paladins and rangers are united the OHF is not, which will be their downfall.
Through their wicked sorcery, their four evil magi may edit our posts and change the past, but we can always post again or reedit using our priest spells granted through our faith in good.
And even the magi, or warlocks should they betray the cause of good, have to answer to a higher power.

Fear nothing, let faith be your shield. In a war of attiration, the four magi WILL get RSI and nothing can stand in our way.

Sir Byronas, whenever you are ready.

OOC: LMAO! One little dagger of moderation +10 and a single post...
Old 11-26-2001, 11:50 AM   #52
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Another black Pigeon comes flying through the window, dropping not only a note, but some funny colored bird poo as well. The note reads:

I am glad that you have no fear of Moderators! I was beginning to get bored, everybody not wanting to attack me for fear of pink bunny slippers! I guess it is my strong personality that scares people off. Anyway...if it is a war you want...the paladins vs little Larry, then I accept.

But I do not agree to play nice...
Askel-matiff-vonguur

After reading the final three strange words...the note you are holding burst into blue flames, causing fire damage if you were not protected against such spells.
Old 11-26-2001, 02:27 PM   #53
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Lady Galadria, who fortunately is always protected from fire, due to the fact that she wears her husband's Ring of Fire Protection around her neck instead of his high school ring, turns to the Leader of her Order and asks"What say you, valiant Sir? May I tell him that my armour is always pink (Red Dragon Scale. It goes with the helm and shield. Women, even women Paladins, have to accessorize)? Also may I tell him your answer?"
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 11-26-2001, 04:00 PM   #54
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Ok.
Larry has accepted a war, and he will get one!
Barb, go and fetch us our swords and armours. We have to show Larry that foul-magic dont affect us!
Larry, it's time to pee in your pants, cause Keldorn's Order is after you!
PS. Maybe I shall convince Barb to make GOTH join the battle on our side.
In that case, Larry has three whole clans against him!

see ya!
Old 11-26-2001, 05:09 PM   #55
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

A voice is heard throughout the castle, reverberating all through, yet you see not the person...

"And where shall we have this scruff?
Where is the battle-ground? On what terms shall we kill one another like civilized human beings???
Old 11-26-2001, 05:34 PM   #56
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Attalus replying on Galadria's computer:Attalus now joins his wife and her friends in rebellion against the Mod Mages.He draws his great sword, and shakes it in defiance at the voice. He asks Lady Galadria if this means pizza again tonight.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 11-26-2001, 05:44 PM   #57
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Lady Galadria gently takes Attalus' sword away, since weapons are only allowed to members, looks scornfully at Attalus for his OOC comment, and says, "Any more pertness will be punished by MUCH more than no cooking tonight."
Old 11-26-2001, 05:54 PM   #58
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Hey!
Watch where you are waving that sword!
You're going to put somebody's eye out!

Old 11-26-2001, 06:20 PM   #59
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Whoops! Lady Galadria says I can't do that until Sir Byronas says,"Go," so I guess your eye is safe for now. LOL
Old 11-27-2001, 08:54 AM   #60
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

"As a leader of Keldorn's Order I command you to stand and fight OHF!"