Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2001, 03:13 PM   #41
Legolas
Jack Burton

Sir Byronas, I believe your order should start a war with the OHF now, seeing as the order's honour has been assaulted...

Against all rules and warnings, a mod and OHF member has smuggled in a magical dagger. Not only have the OHF violated your rules, they also taunt you in your own home, sending an expendable member like the cowards they are.

Should you decide on a course of war, the Ranger-Protectors, as the order's allies, will fight beside you.

OOC: Larry, that was very sloppy In the words of 250: Think before you post [img]tongue.gif[/img] Let's hope Byronas is in a peacuful mood rather than a warlike one [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2001, 04:36 PM   #42
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

START A WAR. That would be a fun thing to do!
Old 11-25-2001, 05:38 PM   #43
Legolas
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Barb:
START A WAR. That would be a fun thing to do!

[img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] Now now Barb, war is not for fun. You do not kill for fun, your friends are not killed for fun. War is serious, war is bitter. War is sometimes nessecary to prove a point.

This is such a time. Yet it is up to your leader to begin the call to arms, the battle cry.

I am merely pointing out to the good Sir the evil going on inside his very abode. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2001, 05:48 PM   #44
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Give war a chance! What say you, Sir Byronas? I shall bring my Paladin husband, who refuses to join the order, but does have a really good sword, and his love-slave Viconia.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 11-25-2001, 07:19 PM   #45
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

An ebony pigeon flies through the window, dropping a note onto the floor. Somebody picks it up and it reads thus:

Ha! Start a war with OHF did you say? The one where four moderators are members? The one where the leader of the pack is MIA???
If you do not all want to be consigned to wear pink bunny slippers for the rest of your duration on this forum, I suggest you laugh it off. Pink is not a color for a paladin!
Old 11-26-2001, 08:03 AM   #46
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Ha! Paladins do not fear great odds, even at the risk of having to wear pink bunny slippers.(Though my black leather ones are much cooler)Give the word only,Sir Byronas, and we will be by your side. Or, at least at your back. My husband, Attalus, says he will even join the Order, if we have a war.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 11-26-2001, 09:30 AM   #47
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

You may have 4 moderators members of OHF Larry, but I believe that whatever powers you've got we will stand against you cause we have something better, something that it cannot be removed like your powers! We've got our Paladin heart and neither you nor anyone can take it from us.
So says Sir Byronas, Leader of Keldorn's Order
Old 11-26-2001, 10:17 AM   #48
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

This should be fun..
Old 11-26-2001, 10:35 AM   #49
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>Yeah...an angry mob of drunk paladins chasing after a clan that don't really exist except in our dreams for the moment.

Who will win???
Old 11-26-2001, 10:52 AM   #50
Sir Exxon
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
OOC>>>Yeah...an angry mob of drunk paladins chasing after a clan that don't really exist except in our dreams for the moment.

Who will win???

Excuse me, drunk paladins!
This is to insult this powerful clan, which is not a smart thing to do! [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img]
Keep in mind that we fear nobody, not even mods!

see ya!
Closed Thread